Chapter 3 | Audio

It has been maybe 2 months I don't know but a good amount of days since Jimin started living in our house, I could say that I'm slowly starting to get use to him but I'm not, he has this effect on me that makes me feel inferior to him and I hate that. The warm sun rays glistening through the silkish lilac curtains hit my face making my eyes flutter open to be greeted by the pleasant chirps of the sparrows and the sound of the leaves dancing in the air. I got up and cracked my figure under the sunshine, my feet touched the cold marble floor and I felt refreshingly chill, I love how the mornings are pleasant, I twisted the cold doorknob and the door opened, and my eyes laid on the figure opposite to me, slowly my eyes increased in size and I felt a heavy rush of blood to my cheeks.

"Good morning~", Jimin greeted me in a raspy morning voice with his eyes and cheeks a little swollen with a pout on his lips. What's more , he's freaking half naked, his hair were sprouting here and there messy yet he looked hot...as always. His hands in his short 's pocket and his upper part naked, I tried my best not to stare at his exposed toned muscles but who am I kidding? His abs were chiseled beautiful, his vline deeper than his voice, I couldn't help but continued to stare at his captivating morning figure tantalizing me, I gulped myself.

"Like what you are seeing?", The eyes that were swollen and innocent took on a teasing glare at me, those two cherry like hazel brown gems slowly drunk me away from reality.

"I'm n-not", Seriously I hate my myself for stuttering, the silent pathway was filled with his sweet teasing chuckles, I stood there with my knees together slowly starting to feel timid, I hate how he has this effect on me. He stopped chuckling and moved closer to me, saw me in the eyes and said,

"You can have this whenever you want tho", his finger pointing towards him gliding from his head to toe with a stupid smirk on his face. And I don't want him to know how much I feel right now and what effect he has on me. I saw him bluntly as my hands found the door and slammed it with a thug on his face.

"Well I choose not to", I kept the coldness in my voice.

"Ouch that hurt, doll", I rolled my eyes when the word doll left his mouth. And few seconds of me trying not to burst due to what happened, I heard footsteps slowly leaving, he left, I let out a big sigh and it echoed my room probably my cheeks painted with heavy red.

And then my day began, the day was always pretty much the same Dad leaves before anyone early in the morning to work and comes home at 7, Jimin leaves the house to his University a few minutes before me and I take Daeho with me and leave him at kinder garden and make my way to school. In school its always some boring stuff, usually me, Hana and Jungkook goofing around. Hana knows about Jimin but Jungkook doesn't, Jungkook is like a brother who I don't have, we may not be blood related but by souls we are! And I'm sure he's one overprotective brother.

~Time skip~

Its currently 9pm, and as usual I laid on the couch listening to songs as Daeho slept peacefully as a figure of an angel on my chest snuggling into the crook of my neck with soft snores leaving his lips every now and then.

I felt my body turning numb as the time ticked by, so I carefully took him into my arms,making my way to his room at a slow pace so I don't wake him up, I gently placed him on his bed and tucked him with a fluffiest blanket to make him warm, my eyes feel on his figure and I admire my little brother, damn he looks so handsome, I chuckled to myself.

"Please don't break girls heart when you grow up my brother cause it hurts, Berry will be not happy if you do that!", instantly my mind was filled with that dark soul that penetrating through our house. He spends time with Jimin a lot nowadays.