Chapter 8 | Clubbing

Y/n's POV

"Pleasee Jiminie", my lips curved downwards into a pout as I flashed Jimin my puppy eyes.

"Still No", but that bish isn't falling for this.

"Whyyyyy", I whined with pleading eyes as I began to move closer to him.

"I'm not taking you to the club!"

"Oh come one you dum-", Jimin shot me with a scowl and I immediately switched my words.

"I mean please Jiminie", to add more effect I tugged on his shirt while pleasing harder.

"Get off of me", He pushed me away standing up to go to his room. I increased the degrees of curvature of my lips trying my best to win his "yes"

"A big far N O", my palm curled into a ball, I was ready to throw him out but violence doesn't win y/n, it doesn't.

"Why don't you go with someone else?" He scoffed and my cockiness blurted out.

"Well, you think I'd come to you if I had anyone to go with me?"

"I see I was not your 1st choice"

"You are never"

"Tough!"

"Why are you so...ugh!", I controlled my actions, I have been pleasing him for the past 30 mins and that jerk isn't going down even a little bit, I closed my eyes and felt my chest go in and out at a deep pace. I forced a smile and spoke,

"I'm a pretty girl-", Jimin scoffed at my sentence and I gave him a death glare before continuing.

"I'm a very pretty girl and it's my first time to a club so I don't want to be a prey for hungry eyes"

"So?"

"Isn't it your job to protect me, I'm a woman, every men job is to pro-"

"If you were my woman I will", I swallowed my disgust and spoke,

"I'll pay for you", I sighed

"I'm in", he instantly threw me a smile.

"You are unbelievable!"

"Unbelievably handsome I know"

"You can dream, anyways, in my room at 11, we will sneak out through the main door-"

"Sneak out?!", I almost flinched when he spoke in a high pitched voice.

"Slow down somebody's gonna hear us! And Yeah, what did you think? That I'll be like 'mom, dad since it's my birthday today and I'm 18, can I go to the club?' oof that would be my end! Bye bye!", I exclaimed

"I'm not sneaking out"

"Why are you so boring?!"

"Well, then I'll decline your offer."

"No, come back, no backies!", As much as I want to say Fine I don't want you I couldn't because it's him or no one and I'm very desperate to feel the club atmosphere.

"Nope, I'm going backies"

"No no Jimin, I'll do anything"

"Anything?", The corner of his lips lifted up into a smirk.

"Yes!"

"I'm a man, use your words carefully", he had this wery yet voluptuous smirk. ALERT 911.