Chapter 7 | Christmas

Jimin's POV

The air was chill and beautiful, it was filled with warmth and love, it felt refreshing and I loved it. Tinglings of the bells, sweet singing of carols, gifts, and the sweet fragrance of chocolates and the city was covered by a thick white blanket of snow.

I stretched myself feeling my bones crack. I took a few steps behind and admired the art I made, I crossed my fingers and switched on the lights and yes! The whole Christmas tree gleamed with the golden stars, and the room lit up beautifully.

"Stars stars Jiminie tank you", ran Daeho around the Christmas tree as it lit the whole room up. I smiled at how his tiny legs ran around the tree in excitement.

"Didn't I say stay?!", I heard Mrs. Jung speaking in a stern voice.

I peaked my head a little so I can get the view of the kitchen from where the scoldings are heard. Mrs.Jung was frosting the cookies while she scolded y/n because she almost burnt (Almost, believe me, she actually didn't) the cookies. I saw y/n pissed as she perched against the kitchen counter with her arms folded against her chest, rolling her eyes every now and then in response to her mother rebukes. She sighed once again and let her eyes roam around in frustration, during the course her eyes met mine and I instantly felt warm. For a few moments we stargazed each other's black pools, we didn't blink nor look away, just slowly drinking away each other's souls.

But then I saw her lips angling into a smirk, she made a kiss face blowing a kiss to me whilst she winked. I immediately felt the heat spread through my chest but I just kept my coolness up as much as I want to kiss her I controlled myself and turned away. I let out a shaky breath remembering how she started acting up recently, she became one flirty girl.

~Time skip~

Y/n's POV

A heavy sigh slipped my lips as I looked at the cookies all nice and frosted, done by none other than me. Mom and dad with Daeho went to greet the neighbor so she obviously pushed the work to me.

I looked over to the clock hanging near the cupboard, the hands of the clock pointed 9:00 pm, wait 9 pm? Omg polar express, I quickly ran to the living room I don't want to miss the movie but to my nightmare, that jerk was sitting on the couch while shouting at the tv screen watching some old football match.

I have to get the remote somewa-

Luckily my eyes found the tv remote on the end of the couch far away from Jimin, his bad luck.

I took the tv remote and changed the channel to the Polar express.

The name of the movie just flashed on the screen golden in colour and I felt nostalgia seeing it. I glanced at Jimin at the corner of my eyes to see him giving a wtf look at me.

"What?", My voice straight and tough.

"Change it back!"

"Nah"

"Are you a kid? Why are you watching this stuff?!"

"Why do you wanna see an old football match?"

"Because it's gold"

"Because polar express is also gold duh"

"You-", his eyes quickly focused on the remote in my hand and before I could move away and run, he snatched it,

"Bish give it back", I shouted as I tried to snatch away the remote from his hands, he lifted up his arm standing on his tiptoes and obviously I can't reach it,