Safe

We laid there. Breathing.
I was still crying softly. I buried my face into her chest. She didn't say a word but just kept stroking my hair.
It was quiet. Until I whispered:
"Patricia.. can I hold your hand?"
My eyes were closed. I felt her hand slowly making its way up to mine. We interlocked fingers. Her hand was warm and bigger than mine.
I took a big breath in and sighed.
"I'm sorry I feel like I'm asking a lot."
Immediately she looked at me and said
"No deary ask of anything you like." She said softly.

Just ask her just ask her just ask her

"Can I lay.. on top of you.. I just. I just need you to really hold me.. I'm so sorry if that is going to far.."

Her heart was pounding under my cheek.
I feel her swallow.

"Casey d-dear" she said with a weary voice
"How old are you my love?" She asked nervously.

"18."
She swallowed again.

"Why Patricia..?" I said as I looked up at her.
Our eyes locked. My heart was thumping.

"You may lay on me.. I will not touch you in anyway unless you request it.."
"And as for your question.. I just wanted to make sure you are.. of age." She said nervously.

I gave her a weak smile.
"Thank you."
I didn't have to give a reason why. She understood.

She slowly slid her arms off of me and down to the side of the bed.

I sat up. Looked her in the eyes, she nodded softly. I carefully lifted my thigh over her stomach. I set my leg gracefully down on the side of the bed.

I was straddling her. I bent down towards her face and slowly moved my hips down to meet with hers.

I know they all have the same body - which is physically male.. but when it came to Patricia..
that didn't matter to me.

-I felt it graze my pelvis-
I wasn't scared. I wasn't ashamed. I wasn't unsure.

When I finally positioned myself in my lower body I gently laid my chest against hers. But I propped myself up at her sides with my elbows.

This time she twitched under me.
Her face was beet red and she had slight tears in her eyes.
"Patricia are you okay?? I'm so sorry we can stop we can stop" I say as I start to get off her

She grabs my arm gently but quickly to stop me.
"No deary I'm fine. Just a little flushed. I just need you to know how sorry I am- I.. I guess we can't choose how we feel.."

"No.. I don't think we can" I say as a tear of joy rolls off my cheek and onto her chest. I smile. Genuinely.

And then I do something that surprise both of us..
I stare into her eyes, come closer to her face with my face..
And gently, slowly, and modestly kiss her on the cheek.