1.1.1 (4)

Catholic High School

Bart now on school grounds, earphones still input, passing by fellow students like him. One teacher perpetually standing beside the entrance gate like every morning. To make sure whether the students safely enter their educational prison, and to close the gate after them.

Bart, just a few steps away from the gate, gets a sudden purposeful tap on his shoulder, connected with a similarly aged boy utter, "Hey, Bart" behind him. 

Bart responsively alerts himself by facing the way he was touched. He sees his friend. He didn't realise his friend was nearby. Bart is neutrally content to see him, as he was expecting to encounter him inside, rather than here.

"Oh, hey, Kian" Bart replies carelessly.

"What? Too busy listening to your chickenshit music?" Kian states to his friend, noticing Bart's strange struggle for words.

"Yup, I'm lucky I don't have your taste in music. I mean, seriously? Wheatus?" Bart shoots back.

"My music taste is the white-hot sun compared to the floating balloon in space that is yours. And, I really hope you know how big of a difference that is," Kian suggests.

"How do you measure that? How did you come up with that? And, who the hell says that?" Bart questions his friends choice of words. Kian shrugs as simple answer. They both walk side by side, now in the main area of the education building.

Kian has short blonde hair with disorderly dark parts and waves in front of his forehead. He also has green eyes that are vastly mistakable to be grey. His face is quite circular and chubby. Kian is wearing the same school clothes as Bart is, except without his tie.

Bart asks, "Forgot your tie, man?" as he points to where his tie would be. Kian forcefully doesn't look down, he stops out of nowhere, without making any moves, while he directly looks at Bart. Bart thinks something is wrong.

"Wait, is this one of these things where you say my tie isn't there, but it actually is there and I look down and look like a total idiot, which of course is the epitome of comedy in high school, according to foes of mine," Kian fearfully asks.

"You've thought this through, and nope" Bart answers.

"Really? Cause it's happened way too many times before and the person doing it thinks they're really funny. Same with homework, 'have you done the homework?' Even though, there was never any homework" Kian continues still like a statue.

"It's scary how much you overthink" Bart chuckles.

Kian boldly looks down to where his tie would be and is relieved, "Oh, crap. Well, now I kinda wish I was right the first time. I need my fucking tie, right here. Right now!" Kian accidentally shouts.

Bart reacts, "It's not that big of a deal. It happens to everyone. Should be fine. You can just ask for a tie, and swap it with another personal thing. Like a phone, or something" trying to give advice, knowing that he would never swap his phone for anything.

They both walk past the chaotic canteen, filled with shouting, screaming, laughing, groaning, and sexually moaning. "Yeah, well. Tell you what, it's not gonna be my phone. Try my pen" Kian assures.

"Not sure if they'll take a pen. But we'll see" Bart doubts.

"They better since they ain't getting my phone. Phone for a tie? No way, hoe fucking zay" Kian hopes.

"Phones and pen's aren't the only items in the world, I dunno if you know that" Bart adds.

"Yeah, I know. Only phones are" Kian replies.