1.1.2 (16)

Bart's House (England, Chester)

The whole Reede family are currently within their house, in the afternoon. About two hours after Bart's, Lilly's, and Lance's schools each ended, and Dean's work finished.

Claire was already at the house all-day, considering her job is mainly self-employed because she makes Art for a living, and presents it in a variety of artistry shops to sell, and displays its appearance during Art events. The main things Claire does in the house is to paint her pictures, and clean around the house.

Each member of the family are all doing their thing, which is;

Dean; working hard on his Toshiba laptop placed on his office desk, inside his study. This laptop is hugely important to him because he uses it to take care of his critical financial aspects that help order his pay, play necessary card games for his entertainment, and research for various projects he needs to focus on for piloting. Although, during this time, he is focused on a Texas Holdem poker game online.

Claire; working hard on painting her influential art piece, and figuring it out her message, that message being the divide of moods in society, whatever that means, she just thought it sounded cool, and is meaningful enough to share ideas. But, the picture also represents a theory of difference or change. The picture is of a bridge, with a collapsed hole in the middle, making it incapable of anyone passing over, to the other side. However, the two opposite sides of the painting are purposefully different. On one side, being all bright and colourful, with people coming together, holding flowers, and enjoying life, with a beautiful sun setting behind them. They know love, they know life, they know positivity. Nonetheless, with the exception of the opposite side of the bridge, it is dark, freezing, and traumatic. There is no light, there is no sun, there is no moon. But, there is a shine of something, but it is unclear what. It is a forest. There are no people, there are no animals, there are no creatures. There is nothing. It shows secret, it shows loneliness, it shows pain. It knows hate, it knows death, it knows negativity. But, beneath the bridge, there is a car, crashed, destroyed, demolished, shattered, connecting to an unusually deep river flowing. The creatures on the harsher side of the bridge, if there are creatures there, are jealous and desperate of the other side. Claire feels what she wants to do, but she doesn't know.

Lance; working hard studying for his future, and his upcoming exams in college, for his Physical Education course, while listening to appropriate music. He isn't only studying though, he also peeks at some photos of him and Ally together, on his phone, and also replying to her texts at random times. Ally mentions Josh's party tonight, and that it will be in a few hours, just checking if he hasn't made any last-minute changes, which he hasn't. Besides, it's Friday, there is no school tomorrow, he is definitely not missing this party, especially since it's his best friend's birthday.

Lilly; working hard on playfully flying a cardboard box like a plane, acting like her father, a pilot. And, her also listening to the television show, "Secret Lives of 5-Year-Olds" as background noise. She looks up to all of her family members, and most of their interested. She sometimes likes to think that, since she is the youngest, she has all of her family member's skills and interests combined in herself, making her the best, out of all of them.

She likes to think she has, her mum's painting skills, her dad's flying skills, Lance's sports skills in Physical Education, Bart's music and karate skills, and, of course, her own skill, watching TV. Even though she hasn't really found her special skill, yet, she knows it's okay because she is very young, and has a bright future ahead of her, she knows she will definitely find out her special thing in the future.

Lilly looks through the window, and manages to notice the same woman that Bart saw, who was knocking aggressively on their neighbour's front door, still doing exactly that. But, this time, she is on a phone with someone, talking, possibly trying to get help, but Lilly not being very sure. She starts forcefully kicking the front door without any nudge, trying to knock it down. This must be serious. She is acting seriously worried.