Chapter 1

Class had ended and Marinette and best friend Alya, and co-captain, Alix were heading to the courtyard for lunch.
    " The season is finally starting, we need to practice more so we can win best in our league." Alix ranted.
    "Yes Alix," Marinette countered, "but we also have to make sure that we all complete all of our homework, get enough sleep, get measured for our new uniforms and ... Am I missing anything else Alya"
    "Take pictures for our social media, start planning for next year's fundraiser, and oh yeah breathe." Alya laughed. "We're gonna have time for everything we don't need to get so worked up."
    " Your right," Mari breathed, "it's all gonna be aAUGH" She fell forward off the stairs and braced herself for impact until someone grabbed her arm an inch before her face hit the ground.  "Thank you" she sighed gratefully until she looked up to see who caught her then she groaned. Her savior was no one other than Adrien Agreste, famous model for his father Gabriel Agreste. He helped her to her feet and picked up the notebook that she was carrying.
    "You're welcome m'lady" Adrien smirked.
    "Wipe that smirk of your face Agreste, and give me back my notebook." Mari grumbled.
    "What will I get in return?" bargained Adrien waving it in front of her tauntingly, quickly pulling it away anytime she reached for it. "I got it," he said holding it above his head, "How about a date?"
    "Hmm, Sure, who am I going with?"
    "Me, of course"
    "Oh in that case no"
    "Aww why not, Mari?"
    "Because I don't date thieves" She laughed as she finally grabbed her notebook out of his hands and went to sit down at their lunch table.
    "Tough luck dude," said Nino as he passed by him arm in arm with Alya to sit next to Mari at their table.
    Adrien just smiled and though, "one day, she's gonna say yes". He sat down in between Nino and Mari as she was saying bye to Alix, who was going home for lunch. The group chatted, laughed and ate, until there was only ten minutes left. Suddenly Marinette got a text from the coach of the girls baseball team, Tikki.
    "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed leaping out of her seat dancing.
    " Mari, why are you dancing" Alya inquired.
    "Look, look, look," Mari shrieked, handing Alya her phone.
    "AHHH OMG YES!!!" Alya shrieked jumping up to dance with Marinette.
    Adrian looked and Nino who looked just as confused as he was. "Umm, I hate interrupting whatever is going on but why are you screaming?"
    Marinette took a deep breath to calm down, "Tikki asked permission from the league to change our uniforms and they said yes! I've been working on a design all semester." She said, pulling out her notebook and opening it up to the page that had the design.
There were two drawings on the page. One of them was grey pants with black and purple knee high socks, with matching cleats. The Jersey was white with Dark Angels written on the front outlined with purple, on the back was going to have their names and numbered between 2 angel wings. The second one was the same design except the Jersey was grey, the cleats and Socks were white with purple accents and instead of pants, it had a black, knee length, half circle skirt with shorts attached underneath. A throwback to the original female uniform.
Nino and Adrien were speechless when they saw the design. Alya however was excited and took a picture to Tikki to get it approved. "I'm so excited for this season," Alya said as Marinette was putting her notebook away. "Not only will we kick butt but we will look fantastic while we do it." The whole group laughed as the bell rang and they all went off to class.