Chapter 4

The picture above is my first attempt at drawing at Marinette. Don't use without permission. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showering and changing into their regular clothes, Alya, Nino, Alix, Kim, Adrien, Max, Marinette and Felix decide to go to get ice cream. The rest of their teams decide to go home and work on their school work.

"Sorry guys, Juleka and I have to finish our science project, maybe next time," Rose apologizes as they walk away hand in hand.

"Well it looks like it's just us," Nino says and they head to Andre's Ice cream shop. They all gathered inside, ordered then sat at the round table and started talking about the game.

"It's not our fault we're awesome," Alix stated, "we'll probably beat you when the actual games come too."

"Will not," Kim barked back launching into an argument while the rest of the group giggled at the two of them. By the time their argument had subsided, everyone had finished their ice cream, and had ordered a round of hot cocoa to combat the wave of cold that had come over them.

"You know something, Alix is right," Alya brought up after taking a sip of cocoa.

"Oh no, don't start Al," Mari complained.

"What do you mean?" Nino questioned.

"I mean," Alya started, "that thanks to our new practice regime that Alix and Marinette made for our team, we have gotten stronger and better than we were last season and I bet that there is no way that you could beat us when the season actually starts."

"You bet?" Max inquired.

"Heck yeah, I would!"

"Okay then," Nino said, "between the two of us, whichever team wins, the loser pays for the next date that the winner chooses."

"Deal!" Alya agreed.

"Should we seal it with a kiss?" Nino smirked as the rest of them groaned, jokingly punching him in the shoulder.

After paying for their food they all started heading home. Kim, Alix, Max and Felix broke off from the rest of them as they walked Marinette and Alya home.

"Betting on the game sounds sorta fun, don'tcha think," Adrien hinted towards Mari and they passed through the park.

"Oh you wanna bet on our first game, huh kitty." Mari replied.

"Paws-itively"

Mari smiled. "Okay then, what do you wanna bet then?"

Adrien looked pensive for a second. Then he reached down, grabbed her hand, causing her to blush, pulled it towards his face causing them to stop. He looked into her eyes, emerald meeting bluebells. "If my team wins, you go on a date with me."

Still blushing madly, Marinette swallows, "What happens if my team wins?"

"I don't know, I'll wear a dress, or be your slave at school for a week," Adrien responds chuckling.

"Deal."

Adrien kisses her hand and they continue to walk towards her house where Alya was waiting with Nino.

"Thanks for walking us home guys, see you guys at school on Monday" Marinette said.

"Let's get this sleepover started," Alya cheered and then asked as they entered Mari's room "What was going on between you Adrien earlier?"

"What thing earlier?" Mari asked, trying to avoid Alya's gaze.

"You are avoiding it, you were both blushing like no tomorrow."

"Oh that thing, we just made a bet on the outcome of our next game."

"Oooooo what was the bet?"

"Oh... if he wins, we go on a date. If I win, He has to wear a dress for a week"

"Ha that's some bet, I can't wait to see Adrien in a dress when we win."

The girls started laughing as they changed and went on with their sleepover.