Chapter 7

Everyone had showered and they all went to Andre's to celebrate the Jade Panther's victory. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.
    "Oh Alya, Didn't you and Nino have a bet on the game?" Alix asked. Marinette shot up at this and remembered her own bet, she only hoped that no one else would.
    " Oh yeah we did, well it looks like I have to pay for dinner on our next date." Alya said kissing her boyfriend on the cheek. Alix pretended to gag until Kim grabbed her hand which caused her to turn pink. Everyone started laughing.
    "I feel like there is one more bet that happened..." Alix continued.
    "NOPE, no other bet happened" Mari stated a little too fast, causing everyone to be suspicious.
    "Wait, didn't you bet Adrien that you would go on a date with him if we won?" Kim asked, suddenly remembering.
    "Oh Yeah" Alya added.
    "What are you talking about?" She questioned blushing deeply.
    "Yo, Adrien don't you have something you want to ask Mari?" Nino prodded.
    "Why yes yes I do," Adrien said, smirking. He got down on one knee in front of Marinette as she groaned and covered her face, the rest of them laughing and Alya recording it. "My Dearest princess, Mari. Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me because you cannot say no due to losing the bet."
    Marinette blushed even deeper because of the way he was doing this, She took a deep breath, rolled her eyes and mumbled a yes.
" I'm sorry Mari, can you repeat that, the camera didn't hear what you said" Adrien said with his emerald eyes sparkling playfully.
"Yes, I will," She shouted laughing into the camera.
"She said yes everyone!" They all started cheering and laughing even harder. Marinette and Adrien were both smiling wide and Even though she would not admit it, she was ecstatic to finally go on a date with Adrien.
Felix looked at Marinette's reaction to the whole thing and he saw that she was truly happy to be asked by Adrien even though she acted like she wasn't. He became sullen when he realized that he never had a shot with him at all, but still had a small smile on his face because she was happy and that was all he could ask for.
Soon it became late and everyone slowly started heading home. Adrien, Marinette, Alya and Nino were all walking together when Adrien pulled Mari aside to talk to her.
"So where do you want to go on our date?" He asked.
"You're the one who asked me, Are you telling me that you have no idea what we are going to be doing?" She said bug-eyed.
"No, I have some ideas," he responded laughing, "I just wanted to know if you wanted to do anything specific."
"You asked me, you plan it." She started running through the park laughing as Adrien caught up to her. He grabbed her around the waist so her back was to him and they were laughing and hugging.
"Did anyone ever tell you that you are purr-fect." He whispered in her ear as he turned her to face him.
She blushed slightly, put her finger on his forehead and said, "Save that for the date, Chat" while pushing him away giggling. They continued to joke until they got back to the bakery.
"Good night Kitty" She said as she walked into the store.
" See you tomorrow, princess."