X

Later that day, the twins are sitting in a lab of sorts, getting blood drawn. Stella had already gotten hers taken, and is currently on the right of Steve resting her head on his shoulder.

"Think you got enough?" Steve asks, referring to the amount of blood samples taken from him.

"Any hope of reproducing a program is locked in your genetic code. But without Dr. Erskine, it could take years." Peggy says walking into the room.

"He deserved more than this." Steve says, getting up and rolling his sleeves down.

"If it could only work twice, he'd be proud it was you two." Peggy tells the two super soldiers, turning to leave the room and lead them to the SSR tech lab holding the HYDRA submarine.

"HYDRA. I'm sure you've been reading our briefings." Colonel Phillips says, his voice just loud enough that Stella could hear it.

"I'm on a number of committees, Colonel." A mans voice Stella hasn't heard before responds.

"HYDRA is the Nazi deep science division. It's led by Johann Schmidt. But he has much bigger ambitions." Peggy informs the man.

"HYDRA's practically a cult. They worship Schmidt, they think he's invincible." Phillips continues.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" The man asks.

"Spoke to the president this morning. As of today the SSR is being retasked." The Colonel tells the man.

"Colonel?" Peggy asks.

"We are taking the fight to HYDRA. Pack your bags Agent Carter. You too, Stark. You're flying to London tonight." Phillips tells the group.

"Sir, if you're going after Schmidt, I want in." Steve speaks up.

"Me too please, preferably with the one-oh-seventh." Stella spoke, raising her hand.

"You're an experiment. You're going to Alamogordo." Phillips tells the two.

"The serum worked." Steve states.

"I asked for an army and all I got was you. You are not enough." The colonel spat walking away.

"That's not very nice." Stella pouted.

"With all due respect to the Colonel, I think we may be missing the point. I've seen you guys in action. More importantly, the country's seen it." The man says, turning to his aide "Paper." He commands, the aide shows them the news paper, "The enlistment lines have been around the block since your picture hit the newsstands. You don't take soldiers, a symbol like that, and hide 'em in a lab." He told the siblings, "Do you two want to serve your country on the most important battlefield of the war?"

"Sir, that's all we want." Steve answers.

"Then, congratulations. You just got promoted." The man says, shaking the siblings hands and walking away.

"Who is that?" Stella asks her brother.

***

"I don't know if I can do this." Steve says, backstage as he is getting dressed in a super-hero costume.

"At least you're not in a skirt, I feel ridiculous." Stella complained.

"Nothing to it. Sell off a few bonds, bonds buy bullets, bullets kills Nazi's. Bing bang boom. You're an American hero." The Senator's assistant tells the two.

"It's just not how I pictured getting there." Steve says.

"The senator's got a lot of pull up on the hill. You play ball with us, you'll be leading your own platoon in no time. Take the shield." He says as Steve puts on his head mask, he pushes Steve onto the stage, getting ready to push Stella as well.