THE FORGOTTEN STORY OF THE GREAT ALEX

Ayo make sure to check out my other stories >:(

"Kings and queens and gods come in many different shapes and sizes. Some appear to be human while others appear to be animal, some appear to be like something out of this world. But the story of inosuke and y/n doesn't only end up with them becoming gods, but another, unsuspecting character most of us forgot about."

The towns children all leaned towards the old woman, her white hair tied into a messy bun that jumped about as she threw sticks into the small bonfire.

"Who is it granny?"
A small dark haired boy questioned, his large brown eyes staring at her with so much wonder and curiosity. It didn't surprise her, the children had always been so curious about your story. So as your former best friend, she could only share your story as generations passed on.

"Well none other than Alex of course!"
She smiled, chuckling slightly as the children groaned and looked around quizzically at each other.

"I thought you were gonna tell us a fun story nana."

"You'd be surprised my young ones! Alex's story was far more adventurous than any you have heard before." She beamed, waving the smoke of the campfire around to set the mood. Oh how she was excited to tell this one.

-

"FIRE!"
Lady Eboshi exclaimed, and once again the beast just swallowed the attack whole.

You quickly hopped off your horse and ran towards the line of defence, catching mostly everyone's attention as you ran straight towards the beast. Alex watched with worry clouding his eyes, neighing and crying for you to come back and away from the roaring beast and steaming gun powder, however, it was no use; you were already pulling out your signature bow and arrow, pointing it directly towards the beady eye of the beast.

It would have been a perfect moment— shooting It's eye and single handedly taking down a beat that an entire army was struggling to defend themselves against, yet you fucked up. The beasts' worms grabbed onto your arm just as the arrow pierced painfully into its eye, one final, feeble attempt at defending itself. The brown horse watched as your body began to fall to the ground, your eyes fluttering close, and on instinct— he ran towards you, softening your fall by biting your shirt and lowering you to the ground.

"My, my..." lady eboshi cooed, walking towards your unconscious body. "What an odd person.. soldiers!" She ordered, three men standing beside her in the blink of an eye. "Take our young soldier with us to the village, if they are who I think they are then we'll have lots to talk about when they awake."

Without question, the men quickly pulled you away from Alex and onto another horse. Trotting away happily as your brown horse questioned if following after you would be a good idea or not; he decided against it, deciding that despite having saved the villagers he would not be let into their small town unless you said so.

The horse began his journey back to their home town— it was the only other place he could think of going to. The woods were taunting and frightening, he almost missed your loud, annoying voice that would make any bad situation just a little more humorous, alas you had a new village to deal with. The horse began trotting just the smallest bit faster; not wanting to deal with the incoming dangers of the night in the woods, god knows what he could face in there.