2 {new arrivals}

Willow's POV:

the ducks and i were on the ice waiting for the new players to be introduced when connie leaned over to me, "i hope we have a couple of new girls"

"right maybe spazzway and banksy here can actually find a girlfriend" i said laughing. adam and charlie blushed from embarrassment.

"you got no room to talk nicole" adam said. i absolutely hated wen he called me by my middle name.

"oooo nicole" averman started.

"shut it lester" i said giving him the evil eye. just then the 5 new kids skated on the ice and huddle in a small group.

the first to be introduced was a cute tall boy, with dark hair, and tan skin. "this is luis mendoza part of our miami, florida group. he's a real speedster. clocked him 1.9 seconds blue line to blue line."

"hey he's cute" i said to connie.

"right he's a good looking skater" she said staring him down.

"hmm very cute and good looking. what do you think guy?" averman said taunting guy.

"shut up averman" guy said rolling his eyes and elbowing averman in the gut. averman fell onto his stomach behind connie. "i'm way more attractive" he said elbowing connie softly in the arm.

"you wish guy" i said smirking at him.

"one minor problem. he has a little trouble stopping." don said. as he said that luis ran straight into the boards. i heard the rest of the team laugh. i just felt bad because i knew it hurt and was embarrassing.

"hey at least i know how to stop" guy said jokingly causing me to chuckle.

"don't be rude guy" connie said defensively looking at luis with a worried look. i looked at guy weirdly. he smile faded; he looked a little hurt.

"he was only joking cons" i said trying to get her to ease up.

next was a cowboy he skated up and took of his hat. " yeehaw! how is everyone? you ready to play some puck!" he said before stick handling and doing cool tricks with the puck. i looked at him in amazement.

"that's dwayne robertson. from austin, texas. he's the best stick handler i've ever seen" don said.

"you mean for is age?" coach said.

"no i don't" don said flatly. i turned back to dwayne and he was doing tricks but seemed to get a little cocky. "he does have a tendency to showboat."

the next person was a girl and i was so excited. connie and i immediately looked at each other and smiled. "that's julie 'the cat' gafney. she won the state championship for maine 3 years in a row" don said as julie put her helmet on.

"we already have a goalie; goldberg" coach said. i looked back at him getting into position.

"c'mon bring it on. show me what you got c'mon" goldberg said hitting his helmet with his stick. "i'm the man, i'm the man" he said again the. tried to do a 'save' but ended up almost doing the splits.

"watch this" don said as coach made us go and shoot in julie. she blocked every shot. i could she was a lot better then goldie.

next was a small kid doing small turns. "isn't that the olympic skater" coach asked.

"yeah, kenny wu. what can i say i convinced him that hockey had more of a future for him. put a stick in his hand and nobody's been able to touch him" don explained as kenny did an awesome turn.

my eyes left kenny and followed a really tall guy with a bandanna. he was listening to music on his walkman and singing.

"that guys a teenager?" coach asked. the guy with the bandanna pushed charlie to the ground.