13 {moonlight}

Willow's POV:

the girls and i got to our room and unlocked the door before tiredly opening it. we kicked off our shoes and dropped our bags. we changed then crawled into our beds.

"if we go to bed right now we won't sleep tonight" I heard julie somewhat whisper out. it was only about 8:40am, but we only got around 4 hours of sleep last night.

"right now I really don't care" I let out a weak laugh. I lifted my head enough to see julie but she was already on her stomach snoring softly.

I turned off the light next to my bed that must have been left on this morning and snuggled close to the blankets. I took a deep breath in before breathing out somewhat steady before I fell into a peaceful sleep

i woke up in the pitch black and rubbed my eyes to the point where I saw little dots of static. i turned over to see julie and connie were still sleeping. i looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was 10pm and no we didn't sleep that long. we woke up a couple times to eat and talk to the team. but we were still very sore and tired so around 8pm we went back to sleep.

I didn't feel tired enough to go to sleep anymore so I decided to get up. maybe I could go for a walk and get rid of the energy that I have. I stumbled in the dark and hit a couple things but eventually found my slippers and quietly opened the door.

is was a little cold but not unbearable without a jacket. the moonlight lit everything up so it wasn't hard to see where to go. I made it down the stairs and sat at one of the picnic tables and looked up at the night sky.

Guy's POV:

I groaned for the fifth hundredth time. I couldn't sleep because of Adams snoring. I had been lying here looking at the ceiling for about an hour and I haven't been able to sleep. I had decided that if I move around that i could fall asleep even with adams snoring.

i just grabbed a sweater and headed out. i had socks on so i didn't see the need for shoes.

i quietly opened the door and headed outside. i didn't really know where to go so i just roamed around for awhile.

that was until i noticed someone sitting at one of the wooden picnic tables. i figured it was someone from the team seeing as we were sort of the only ones here.

i walked down the stairs and made my way toward the picnic table. whoever was sitting there hadn't heard me probably cause they were to busy looking at the stars.

once i got within a couple feet with the person i realized it was willow sitting so cozily with her knees to her chest.

"what are you doing out here so late" i seamed to have scared her a bit as she jumped slightly.

once i was close enough for her to recognize me she let out a breath, "i could ask you the same thing"

i chuckled, "didn't mean to scare you." i sat down across from her. "i don't know. i guess i'm just not tired."

"oh, well me too" she looked back up at the sky and i could ever so slightly see a reflection in them.

"so your what? stargazing?" i asked turning up to the sky along with her.

"it was a nice idea at the time but you can't really see anything" she looked disappointed.

"well hey look there's like three stars right there" i pointed to three lights in a triangle.

we sat there for maybe about 10 minutes just talking and looking at the sky.

"ummm... OH! would you rather go to the past or go to the future?" i scoffed

"what kinda question is that? future duh."

"okay fair. your turn?"

i sat for a second before looking down at willow, "i got nothing."

"you suck at this." she laughed before looking down at her thumbs. "if you could make up any movie and be in it what would it be?"

"okay now i actually have to think about this one" she just reached over the table and punched my arm. she often asked the most interesting questions. "i would be in a movie where in this awesome superhero and nobody knows who i am cause i'm sneaky, obviously. and i would save the girl off my dreams and happily ever after." i threw my hands up like i just came up with the greatest asks smartest idea ever. willow just kinda sat there staring at me with her mouth open slightly. "what?"

"oh, nothing nothing." she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"what about you? what's your movie?"

"well there would be a completely helpless girl who try's to act all independent and like she doesn't need a man even though she is completely head over heals with one." on the word love she looked away from me then back right after. "there would also be a boy who is goofy and doesn't care about anything except for that other girl. they would obviously be oblivious to one another but eventually fall in love."

it was my turn to stare. "what?" i didn't answer just kept staring. "would you stop that." she covered her face with her hands.

i looked away laughing. she sighed "it's getting late.. or early... or whatever we should get to sleep" she started to get up and head for the stairs.

i lingered for a moment, "wait!"

959 words