Chapter 6.

It was a few day since Brendon was living with Dallon when he woke up this morning, feeling weird, his body tensed and tingling. He was all sweaty, the bed sheet stuck to his skin.

He didn't have to think a lot to understand he was in heat.

Shit. The box of suppressants Ryan gave was in the living room.

The thought of leaving the bed made him whine. The covers were smelling like Dallon, sending warmth in his lower stomach...

Oh. Dallon. He was probably in the living room too. And he was an alpha, he could help him to feel way better...

Brendon felt something wet and slick running down his inner tight at the thought of Dallon fucking him. He was already starting to slick his underwear.

He needed and wanted Dallon.

He left the bed with shaky legs, going into the living room. The alpha was still sleeping on the bed sofa, laying on his back. Brendon laid down next to him, whining again as a wave of heat went through him and he tried to wake him up.

"Dallon... I need you..." He said, pulling his shoulder and shaking it a bit before nuzzling into his neck, breathing in his scent.

He purred as Dallon growled a bit and pulled him closer, Brendon ending up on top of him.

"Wanna sleep more..." Dallon mumbled, still half asleep.

"No," Brendon protested, starting to feel desperate.

He needed Dallon! He needed his touch, his kisses and he needed him to stop this frustrating sensation of emptiness.

He couldn't help but started grinding a little again Dallon's tight, whining softly.
Soon, he felt Dallon froze under him, gripping his shoulders.

"Shit... You're in heat," Dallon realized with dread, opening his eyes.

The omega nodded and looked at him with lust filled eyes.

"I need you..." Brendon said and he started putting kisses in Dallon's neck while grinding against his leg again.

"No, t-that's a bad idea..." the alpha replied, pushing him away, making Brendon whimper.

"I want you," Brendon whined, pouting.

"No you don't... Your body makes you think you want that," Dallon growled, taking a deep breath. "F-fuck, why are you smelling so good?"

Brendon smiled and blushed a little at the compliment, crawling over Dallon again.

"I want that since the first time I saw you..." he mumbled and he kissed Dallon's neck again, placing his hands on his chest.

He smirked a little as he felt Dallon's boner growing against his lower stomach and he started sucking at the skin lightly, Dallon tilting his head to the side to give him a better access.
He knew Dallon was really close to lose control, on the edge of being in rut because of him.

The alpha roamed his hands on his back before grabbing his clothed ass.

"You're already wet, aren't you?" Dallon noticed before putting a hand in his underwear.

He pushed a finger in Brendon's without any resistance, the slick coming out of him making it easy.

"Yes," Brendon moaned, arching his back a little. "I'm wet just for you, alpha."

The last word seemed to remind the situation to Dallon and he froze again, pulling his finger out of Brendon.

"I-I can't do that!" He said, pushing the omega away again.