"shit why is he so mf cute."

just as promised, minhee only decides to leave his room after he's completely degenerated, binging bad netflix shows while stuffing his face full of milk tea ice-cream, wallowing in self-pity as he loudly complains how stupid the entire plot of riverdale season 3 is.

he does eventually find his hoodie on his doorstep the very next day, wrapped in plastic and packed neatly inside a paper bag.

he tries not to react when he sees a note inside the pocket of his hoodie, tries not to feel a bit of hope at hyeongjun's cute little handwriting, thank you for lending me your clothes, but i think they fit you better! :) along with a fucky little drawing of a poodle at the corner. it looks stupid. it's endearing. it's so hyeongjun, and minhee pockets the note into a manila folder, where he keeps all of his photographs and memorabilia from back home.

and if he fangirls in his bed barely seconds after - heart fluttering and squealing into his pillow like a pre-teen twilight fan while hugging the recently returned hoodie in his arms, inhaling in the soothing, honey lemon scent of hyeongjun that somehow managed to stick onto his hoodie - then well, that's nobody's business besides his own, really.

hyeongjun doesn't hate him for saying all that dumb shit, and minhee is over the fucking moon .

he sleeps well again that night.