Part 7

Ivy was shaking Elysia with her not broken arm. "Elysia! Elysia, please get up!" Elysia's eyes fluttered open

"Edith where is Edith?" Elysia asked panicking

"Zak he took her..." Ivy was crying "He broke my arm"

"Oh my god... We need to get you to a doctor."

"No! We need to find Edith before he kills her!"

"Wait here." Elysia ran into the house and came back a few minutes later with a sling. She put Ivy's arm in it and helped her up. "Where did he go?"

Edith struggled against Zak's hand; he had his hand very tight around her small body. It was nothing like Ivy's gentle hands.

"Stop squirming," Zak growled at Edith.

"Please take me back..."

"Why would I do that?" Zak held her by the back of her shirt. He snapped his teeth close to her face.

"No please..."

"Be quiet" Zak gripped her tighter. Edith heard a snap. Her leg had been broken

Tears streamed down Edith's face. She looked behind him and saw a pissed Elysia quietly walking towards them. She had a knife in her hand. She reached them and pressed the knife against Zak's throat.

"Give her to me. Now." Elysia hissed. Zak tried to speak but Elysia pressed the knife closer. "NOW." Zak held out Edith and Elysia cupped her in one hand. "Come near me, Ivy, or Edith EVER again I will kill you. Understood?" Zak nodded and he ran off once Elysia released him. Once he was off far in the distance Edith spoke up.

"Thank you. Where is Ivy? Is she okay?"

"She's fine, she's back at the house. Are you okay?"

"My leg... He broke it."

"Oh, Edith I'm so sorry. We will get you to a doctor okay?"

They walked back to the house and saw Ivy sitting on a bench in the yard. Ivy looked up

"Edith! Oh, Edith, she held out her working hand. Elysia placed Edith into her palm.

"Her leg is broken," she explained.

"He broke your leg?!?" Ivy looked angry. Edith nodded and Ivy got up. "We need to go to the doctor. Now."