Dream x GeorgeNotFound: Say you love me...

"Come on George, say it!"

It was an another video, another video where Dream desperately wanted George's love. Dream knew that George will never love him romanticaly, and it was breaking his heart, when he always tried to flirt with him, but George only laughs or tells him to stop.

"Dream, stoooop! Just give me the sword back!!"

Little did he know that George was blushing like crazy and really wanted to say it, but he was scared. Scared that it will sound real and Dream will find out about his actual love for him.

"Just say you love me, I love you!!"

Dream loved everything about George, from his cute giggles to his 'Oh Dreammm'. He wanted George to say I love you many times, even off camera. He never did, though. Only a small and fake I love you would make his day and sleep happily. It's different than fanfictions, it's something, that he would hear with his own ears.

"Urghh, I love you. But cut it out, okay?"

When George finally did it, his and Dream's heart almost stopped. There was a silence for few seconds, but a little happy 'Thank you' escaped from Dream's mouth and it sounded so real. George was surprised by his cute voice for a second, but he then realized, that Dream was joking and messing with him. He thought, that his love of his life will never love him back.

-

The video then continued like always. Both of them were even more love crazy, but they were too shy to tell each other.

When the video ended, they didn't left the call, because Dream wanted to talk about something. His mind went crazy and he didn't know what was he doing. He just told him that they need to talk.

"So what do you need, Dream?" asked George after an awkward moment of silence. He was scared that he found out about the love.

"Ihavefeelingsforyou," said Dream. Well, mumbled and said it too fast, so George didn't hear a thing.

"Umm, again?" said George confused.

"I...have feelings for you. No joking. I'm sorry, I know you're straight and stuff but i needed to tell you because-"

George didn't let him finish the sentence.

"Dream, I love you too. And brooo I've never said that I'm straight. I love you and if it's a prank of some kind, it's disgusting."

Dream couldn't believe his ears, is it real? He wasn't pranking, was George pranking?

"Sooo...so you want to be like, you know, a thing? If you know what I mean..." asked Dream with his heart racing crazy.

"I would love to, Dream."

"You know what, call me by my real name. Only off camera though."

Both of them were so happy, well who wouldn't be, if their love started dating them. The moment of silence, now a good one, was disturbed by someone.

"WOOO!! YEEES!!" screamed BadBoyHalo, "I always shipped you guys!!"

When they found out, that Bad was in the call the whole time, they moved him out. What a crazy day, even for Bad.