Skeppy x BadBoyHalo: I'm straight

"Didn't you say you have other roomates too?" asked Skeppy when he came into the kitchen, "Or is it a trend to wear someone else's shoes?"

"Well... I wanted to tell you but there wasn't any time..." said BadBoyHalo. He looked away embarassed and scared that Skeppy will be mad.

"Bruh moment. At least nobody's gonna see us doing dirty things," he smirked. When he saw Bad's scared face, he laughed, "JK bro, I'm not gay."

Bad's heart just broke. He knew his crush was straight, he said it in a video, but hearing it in real life was different. Being bisexual is hard, if you have a crush on someone straight and the same gender. That's what he experienced and it made his life harder.

"Why the sad face, do you have a crush on me?" Skeppy laughed, obviously meaning it as a joke. Bad just laughed and shook his head while saying no to the question.

"I'll make some food, do you want eggs and bacon?" Bad asked while blushing, which Skeppy didn't see. Bad was lucky.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll put my stuff in the room," answered Skeppy and went to his new room. Bad quietly sighed and took the food out of the fridge. His eyes watered a bit but still continued cooking and ignoring the urge to cry.

Skeppy was in his room confused.
"Why am i like this? I'm straight! I can't believe I'm blushing..." he thought while touching his cheek. He always knew that he was straight, so why was he acting different around Bad...Maybe he was, but he didn't want to admit it. He believed Bad is straight too, so it wouldn't be good to have a crush on him.

When he heard Bad calling him that the food is ready, he went to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"The food is rly god," Skeppy mumbled with a full mouth. Bad laughed and then smiled.

Skeppy has finished the food and catches Bad staring at him. He laughed.

"By the way do you remember what you said in the video?" Skeppy said and stood up.

"Umm...what?" answered Bad.

When Skeppy was slowly comming to him, he knew that something's wrong.  His face changed when Skeppy suddenly hugged him. They were hugging for few seconds and Skeppy then stopped.

"You said you'll give me hugs everyday, bro!" smiled Skeppy and took the dishes. When he started washing them, he felt a hug from behind. Skeppy turned around, Bad still hugging him, and hugged him bad. They didn't hug for few seconds, they hugged for a solid minute. Bad then stopped hugging him and look right into his eyes. Skeppy was surprised by Bad's sudden action and looked right into his eyes too. He saw him looking on his lips and didn't know what's happening, until Bad pressed his lips onto Skeppy's. Skeppy didn't know what to do so he just stood there with his eyes opened. Bad pulled away and say his reaction.

"I...I need to go put my clothes into the closet. Thank you for the food," Skeppy said and went into his room surprised and confused. What just happened? He didn't know.

Skeppy threw himself on the bed and screamed on the inside.

"Is Bad gay? Does he have a crush on me? But I'm not gay, I can't let this happen again! I don'thave a crush on him! Or do I? Am I gay or maybe bi?" He though while hugging his pillow. He knew that Bad knew it was a mistake.

--

A week passed by and the only words they said was hi or I'm going out. Skeppy even considered if he should move back to Florida.

"We need to talk..." Bad came into the living room while Skeppy was watching the TV.

"What do you need?" Skeppy answered. He was scared.

"So about the situation that happened in the kitchen... I'm sorry. I didnt know what I was doing. I know he probably hate me right now but I'm really sorry."

Skeppy sighed and stood up. He felt like his body moves on his own and he didn't know what was he doing. Without thinking, he came in front of Bad and kissed him. Bad didn't know what's happening so he just closed his eyes and kissed him back. When Bad pulled away, Skeppy smiled.

"It's okay. I need to record a video with Spifey right now, so see you later," said Skeppy, didn't wait for a response and went straight into his room. He left Bad standing in the living room confused but still happy, while Skeppy didn't know what just happened. At least he now knows he's not straight.

And he feels like he found the love of his life.