Skeppy x Reader: Being strong

Being strong is the best option when you lose the hope. You lost the hope that Zak can actually have feelings for you too. Everyone else said the same thing, your mutual friends made you think that. So why did it go like this?

Is this because you didn't say to him that you love him? You should have said it, even tho it could make it awkward between you two if he wouldn't feel the same.

But now you know he didn't; his girlfriend proved it. He found someone better. Someone that actually made him happier. But you didn't know why was it the slut girl who always starred at you like you were a trashbag without a life. He didn't realize she only wanted him for the fame and money, but everyone else did.

This was what was in your head while you, Darryl, Zak and his girlfriend were sitting on a sofa while watching TV.

"Hey Y/N are you okay? You look sick," Zak asked you while looking at you.

"Huh? Sorry, I just spaced out. I'm okay," you replied.

You weren't okay.

Darryl was looking at you too, he actually knew what were you thinking of. The slut, her name was Christie, was still watching the TV without any concern, while her head resting on Zak's shoulder.

"I need to go for a walk, I'm tired," you continued.

"You should go to bed if you're-" Zak couldn't finish the sentence because you stood up, walked over to the kitchen table and took your keys. Everyone was watching at you, again, now even Christie, which is suprising. You put on your hoodie, put your shoes on and were ready to go out, not caring you have your pajamas on. Who cares, it's dark outside. You slammed the door behind you, then waiting for the elevator.

Hearing footsteps behind you with Zak calling your name wasn't the thing you would expect. You turned around and saw him, in his cute blue pajamas, looking confused and worried.

"It's dark outside, where are you going?!" he said.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm going for a walk." you told him while looking away.

"You're not tired, you're sad about something! It's sooo obvious! You know we're here for you, right?"

Your eyes met his and that's when you forgot to be strong. You couldn't take it anymore so you cried, making him even more worried.

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M NOT FEELING WELL BECAUSE OF YOU?! YOU MADE ME FEEL HOPELESS! EVERYONE KNOWS I ALWAYS HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU AND YOU START DATING THIS B*TCH?!" you screamed while not caring if anyone hears you. When you heard the elevator, you quickly jumped in there and pressed the button. The elevator door clossed and you left Zak standing speechless.

The shame was that you didn't hear him whispering the little I always loved you too and didn't see the little tear escaping his eye.

---

Hiii, thank you for reading this! I was thinking I could do a Skeppy fanfic but I don't know if anyone would read it ://
Have a nice day!!