Skeppy x A6D: Being sick is hard

"You're ill, I won't kiss you!" said Vincent while sitting on a chair next to the bed, where the sick Zak was lying.

"It will make me happy, I'll maybe heal after that!" Zak replied under the blankets.

"I'll be sick too and I've got no one to make me soup and feed me like you do."

Zak just sighed, being sad that his boyfriend doesn't want to risk his health for him. What's more important, Vincent's health or a kiss?

Vincent then sighed too, because that's the only thing him and his boyfriend do in this oneshot. He looked at Zak, took his hand and smiled.

"I'll take my laptop and let's watch a movie, okay?" Vincent smiled and Zak nodded. When he came with the laptop, he put it on the breakfast table and turn on the Netflix. Zak then suggested a movie and Vincent agreed.

When the movie started, Zak wanted to cuddle with Vincent, but Vincent, sitting moved so Zak couldn't reach him.

"I can't even hug you while watching the movie?! Whyyy??" Zak started faking crying and stopped the movie. Vincent sighed and rolled his eyes.

"That's just as bad as the kiss, wait till you heal and we can so this stuff," Vincent said and Zak turned on the movie again.

"You know what? Forget the movie, I need to pee," Zak stopped it again and tried to get out of the bed.

Vincent helped him get out of it and when he thought Zak is going to go to the bathroom, Zak quickly turned around and kissed him. Even tho Vincent didn't want to get sick too, he kissed back. They pulled apart after few seconds.

"If I'll get sick, I'll kick you in the butt."

---

"I would kick you in the butt but I'm too weak for that, you're lucky," said Vincent. He was sick.

They were lying on the sofa cuddling.

"You know I baguette you, right? No homo tho."

"Shut up, Zak."

This chapter is sooo short... I'm having a lot of health problems lately (I'm also in the hospital), so sorry for not posting for a month... I'll make the next chapter longer!^^
Also thank you for commenting and voting a lot:) I expected to have like 10 reads but i have over 700, which is crazy :o
I baguette you, guys!<3