Part 6: Wet

There is a reference to an episode of SU Future in here, if you find it, comment!

I hear it again.

"Spinel?" It's Steven. I turn and I see him, his right arm and left leg attached and pink. I run to him and he takes my face in his hands and I take his in mine. I stare into his deep, blue eyes in search for any bit of pain I can find, but there is none. He is healed. The tear in his stomach and the cut on his neck are completely gone. The only differences are his arm and his leg. "What happened? How are you here?"

"I poofed." he says calmly.

Outside... (Garnet's POV)

I catch her gem right before it hits the ground. I hear a poof  behind me and whip around just in time to catch the Pink Diamond falling to the floor. I put both on the table and then hear another poof on the couch. I turn around just in time to see it happen.

The body poofed.

Inside... (Spinel's POV)

"How can you poof? I mean, I can understand that Pink Steven can, but you?! How is that possible? Why didn't you poof before!" I scream, pacing. I feel his arms wrap around me, holding me close to his chest. His warm, loving embrace sends me back over all the happy memories we've made in the past 5 months. I hug him back as the memories play through my head. Movie nights. Pulling pranks. Road trips. Camping. Singing. Winning fights side by side. His voice brings me out of my trance.

"Spinel, I'm fine, it's fine, everything's fine." He coos, stroking my hair. I've heard that before. But this time the outcome won't be him changing into a huge, pink corruption monster. He must remember to, because he adds quickly, "And I mean it this time. Trust me." I do trust him. "Wanna show me how to get a new form?"

"Duh." He lets go of me and two mirrors appear in front of use as our close come off, only leaving our undergarments. Steven shrieks and covers my eyes. I think he is looking at me, but I can't see. "Steven, take your hand off my eyes. I know your looking at me." I say to him, trying to pry his hand off.

"No judgment?" he asks.

"No judgement." He takes his hand off my eyes and I get a good look at him for the first time without clothes. He looks... hot. And I mean hot. Personally, I like him better like this than with clothes. My eyes fall on a bump in the underwear were his penis is. I can tell he is focused on my breasts and curves. What is this feeling? I want to... touch him... My cheeks get hot. I want him to touch me... I want go into me... I can feel myself go wet.

(Comment if you want me to make the Steven Universe Future episodes with Spinel)