Chapter 25

~

~

Yesterday we formed our groups and luckily for us everyone agreed with the fact that from starting next week we should practice 2 hours after school. Being the only girl with Eunbin kind of scared me because it meant I had to hang out with someone other than Yejin but in a way it was also comforting to know I'd be making more friends.

Hyunsuk and Junkyu would be teaching the after school class and for the first time I was watching him.

Of course all the girls glared at me without even knowing we were together but I didn't even care. Luckily Serri wasn't there anymore but some of the other girls and some new girls who had came were there.

See, I don't even know why they were staring at me because they were infants and would never even get a chance to begin with.

They were all talking to Hyunsuk and it was obvious he felt a bit uncomfortable but didn't know how to shrug them off.

"Do you still recognize me?" The guy who I had helped asked and walked towards me. He was younger than me but gave off a calm and mature vibe.

"Yes, Yedam right?" I said with a smile. He proudly nodded his head and a few seconds later Doyoung also joined and gave me a hand.

"And I'm Doyoung!" He smiled. He also seemed calm but more in a different way like he was in his own little world. If my cheeks looked like that I'd definitely understand why everyone kept touching them.

"I'm nervous, Hyunsuk is really strict when he teaches." Yedam almost pouted.

"Did you already had dance class from him before?" I asked in curiosity.

"Yes, we dance at the same dance school. From his family!".

Junkyu walked in and told everyone to stretch. The look on his face was serious and obvious he wasn't playing around. He told me he wasn't good at teaching but through the entire stretch routine he scanned everyone with a poker face.

"Bored already?"

I looked up at Hyunsuk who had a big smile on his face and slapped him against his arm.

"Do I look bored?" I asked him. He laughed and kneeled down next to me while following my look which was directed towards Junkyu.

"He's different when he teaches, isn't he?" He spoke and drank from his water bottle. I wondered if I would have the same switch like Junkyu if I were to teach one day, at least I hope I did.