chapter two

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"yeah Kay right here!" I yelled as I skated into an open space in front the goal.

she slid the puck fast in my direction and I effortlessly flicked it into the barrel. Cheers erupted through our team.

"Go Maddie!"
"Nice work Mads!"

I smiled as a heard all the praise I got from the team. I skated off to the side to skull some water. My face was flushed red and I could feel my blood pulse through my veins.

The game continued on and I watched from the bench taking deep breaths. Once I regained my breath, I rolled back onto the court.

"Mads, you take the face off" Kailey stated switching places with me on the bench.

"Okay"

I came face to face with other one of my teammates, Matthew. I sent him a tight smile and he returned one.

the puck was dropped in front of us and I quickly snatched it away, shoving Matthew to the ground.

"Jesus Madison, did you grow muscles or something on that camp?" he groaned returning to his feet.

"Must of" I giggled. "Sorry bud" I patted his shoulder before skating off.

***

"I'm well and truly stuffed" Gianna stated, gasping for air. Most of the team agreed with her.

"How about we treat ourselves to some pizza from Benny's for old time sake?" I suggested throwing a water bottle to Gianna.

"Yeah!"
"Yeah that sounds so good right now"
"I could really go for some pizza"

"We let's go then" I yelled as I skated to the gate.

"Who's got money?" Derek asked as he followed behind.

"I do" Dylan said.
"Yeah me too. Kinda had the feeling we would do this" Kailey laughed.
"Our treat" Dylan added whilst high-fiving Kailey.

"Sweet! Let's go"

***

I laughed profusely as another one of my teammates, Cameron, failed to do a cheese pull and dropped his slice of pizza on his lap.