chapter eight

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

the same routine applied for today. we woke up, got ready for training and drove to the rink. i was unsure of how the day was going to unfold.

Adam was so unpredictable.

it was a long morning of strenuous training until we finally cooled down with some bonding exercises.

"This is more crowded than a truckload of goats" Dwayne said as we all got tied together in a rope.

"Somebody better watch their hands" Julie warned and I immediately agreed with her.

"Yeah, someone licked me!"

suddenly a bad smell broke out. it wasn't just any bad smell. someone had really dropped their guts whilst we were tied together, what the hell was wrong with them.

"Oh, i smell somethin'. Eewh"

"Eewh!"

The ducks all yelled in perfect unison. "Goldberg!"

"it wasn't me" he immediately defended himself.

"No, it was me!" Dean raised his arms in victory. But I don't see what was victorious about what he had just done.

"Really dean?" I slapped his chest.

"i don't know how to make this any clearer" Coach yelled causing us to quiet down.

"You are a team. And to win this thing, you have to work as one"

"Now as one, skate" he ordered.

"Whoa!" We all tried to skate our own ways and failed miserably, tripping and falling over each other.

"Everyone goes their own way, everyone falls down. Now get up and try it again"

"All right, all of you move to your right. Now" Dean demanded.

"Who made you boss? Everyone to the left" Fulton argued, causing the group to all fall over again.

"Aw, man"

"You guys can argue all you want...but i am not untying you until you move as one" Coach said shaking his head.

We eventually got the hang off it and skated all around the rink. Coach untied us and thought up a new game where Dwayne would to try rope us like stray cattle.