𝑂𝑛𝑒

----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎She didn't really know how she got into the mess

She didn't really know how she got into the mess.

Y/n lays down on the freshly cut grass, staring into the bright shining night sky.

In a few weeks, she was already going to get married to someone she barely even knows. It was a arranged marriage that her parents organized after she turned 18. She was going to live the rest of her life with Jacob Thrombey. She didn't exactly have the choice, it was forced upon her. She knew that her parents were friends with his parents ever since high school, as their parents did everything together growing up, and now they thought that having her be in engaged with Jacob would bring them even closer. It wasn't about how she felt about him, it was what her parents wanted. Her parents' choices rather than hers'.

She knew nothing about that asshole son of a bitch. She's only talked to him a couple of times. When she did talk to him, he was barely engaged in the conversation because all he was focusing on was his phone. She knew the Thrombeys' were rich so Jacob was nothing but a spoiled bitch to her that was always on his phone. He wasn't anything like her childhood "boyfriend" Bill Denbrough.

Technically she and Bill never dated, but they knew that they liked each other ever since they first met. Along with meeting Bill, she met the losers' and quickly became friends with all of them, but Bill was her favorite. They'd hang out with the rest of the losers, but on someday they'll just hang out with each other; the two of them with no interruptions. The two will go to the Quarry, the library, and around Derry. They didn't considered it a date, but they wished it was. It was no question that they liked each other, everyone could tell. They'd always be there for each other, especially when Georgie died. He'd cry for days on end when she comforts him, telling how much everyone loves him and that one day they'll find Georgie; she promised him.

Eventually, they had to battle Pennywise. At first, Bill didn't want her to join them in the battle. He was scared that she'll get hurt especially after losing Georgie, he wasn't sure if he would be okay with losing another loved one. She convinced him to let her tag along with them, knowing that she was part of the losers too means that she'll stick by everything they do. The whole fight went well except for the fact that she had deep cuts everywhere throughout her body, and her parents sure weren't happy. When she came home, her parents gasp as her mother quickly calls 911 while her dad examined her cuts.

Her life was perfect in Derry until one day her parents called her to come home while she was at the library; studying for a upcoming test. It was nerve racking to walk into the living room while her parents were looking more anxious than usual. They sat her down and told her something she wished never happened.

They were moving.

Her mom exclaimed that they had to move because Derry isn't safe which was partly true but she could tell there was something else to it. Ever since she came home with cuts, her parents were becoming furious with Bill. Her dad had call Bill's dad, telling him about what they've been up too and even went as far as making Bill apologized for bringing her into the mess even if she was the one who bought herself into the mess. She was even forbidden to see Bill since. Bill was probably the reason why they moved, just because her parents didn't like her hanging around with him.

She remembers how she broke the rules and went to see Bill on her last day in Derry. They went to the Quarry for her last day, where they both cried into each other's arms about her leaving. Then suddenly out of nowhere, she pulls him into a kiss and confessed her love to him as he confesses his love back. They even made a promise before she left

"When we grow up, I'll find you and marry you."

"And I'll be waiting for you."