𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎

"Hey Y/n, come here." She hears Jacob calling her name, signaling for her to join him and his friends.
She felt slightly awkward and uncomfortable as she made her way to them.

As soon as she walked over to them, Jacob began to pull her closer to him and introduce her as his fiancée. She could feel all of them looking her down, almost like they were searching for her attention. It wasn't long before she finally got the comments.

"You lucky fucker."

"You're fiancée is so goddamn hot."

"Damn you really won a prize."

There were many other comments made about her and she felt sick hearing about it. She's never been in more of a uncomfortable situation than this one. She felt like she had no other job than to be a trophy wife, she'll have to get used to being a trophy wife after marrying him. If only she wasn't forced to be with him, if only Bill could be here right now. Even just thinking about him calmed her down. There was just something peaceful about him that made her feel warm and calm. She slowly backs away from the conversation and make her way towards a empty seat in front of the golf course as she watched the boys golf.

"This is going to be a long date." She murmurs.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"I'm so glad the wedding is so soon! Have you guys thought about having kids yet?" Jacob's mom asks out of pure excitement while Jacob and y/n looked at each other awkwardly, obviously not expecting the question so soon.

They were both too young to be married, and definitely too young to have kids. They're practically kids themselves, and she wasn't so sure if she could handle another mini Jacob. One Jacob is already enough to drive her insane, she can't even imagine having his kids. Kids are incredibly hard to take care of, Jacob was already difficult enough for her. She couldn't imagine him as a father either. He's still immature and careless, he won't give a shit about the kids (if they'll even have one). Besides, she still haven't completed the things she wanted to, which was to be a normal young adult. She's already getting married at 19. Most young adults are usually in college during the day, partying at night.

"Yeah, we're definitely having kids. I don't know how soon though." Jacob replies mischievously as he glanced at her, observing how red she turned before smirking slightly.

"That's great! I hope it's soon, I can't want to be a grandmother. You'll both have really cute kids."

She thought about it, staring at the champagne in front of her along with her plate of dinner. Maybe having his kids wouldn't be the worse thing, considering he's genuinely wealthy. Raising kids are rather expensive but with his money, she's sure she could raise them. Along with his wealth, he is slightly attractive. As much as she didn't like him or his personality, he was cute. He did remind her somewhat of Bill physically. They both had straight brown hair, green eyes, and they were both lanky and tall. Thinking about it even more, she realized that maybe they were actually more alike than she thought. So why does she liked Bill more that Jacob? Their personality's were completely different, Bill was more likable than Jacob was. Bill was always a gentleman towards her, always gentle with her (acting like she was some sort of painting in museums), and she felt like she knew him more than Jacob cause they spent so much time together growing up. Jacob on the other hand was cold and distant. He barely opened up to her even if they were literally going to get married.

She can't picture herself spending the rest of her life with Jacob when she's in love with Bill (and she has been, ever since they were little). She would always just be Jacob's trophy wife, nothing more.

Maybe that's suppose to happen. Maybe she's supposed to get married to Jacob and fall in love with him when she actually gets to know him. Now all she has to do was get closer to him and begin to try to fall in love with him. It'll be easy, right?