𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎

She grabbed his hands and lead him into the private garden in their backyard. The garden had a pathway that lead to a little bench in the middle of the garden, different types of flowers around the bench. She pulled him and sat him down on the bench staring straightly at him as he tries his best to avoid eye contact.

"N-Nice Garden."

"Bill, would you please stop avoiding me and tell me what's wrong."

He looks back down at ground thinking deeply about what to say to her. "N-nothing's wrong."

"Bill! You've been avoiding me all day and I was looking forward to seeing you again! Have I done something wrong?"

"I-Ive just b-been stress a-about c-college." He admitted.

That wasn't fully the truth. He was stress about college because he still doesn't know exactly which one he's going to but that wasn't the only thing that's pissing him off. She was the main reason, it's like he's almost mad at her for getting married. He told her he's going to be the one marrying her and she even promised to wait for him, and she lied. He's more than frustrated at this point, he's raging on the inside but he won't show.

He watches as she tenses up, her face showed her deep concentration on her thoughts. After a few minutes of silence, she leaned her head on his shoulders and hugged him slightly.

"Tell me why you're stress about college."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"Have you guys seen Y/n? She's been gone for about 30 minutes now. I've looked everywhere for her but it seems like I can't find her." Melody questions as the rest of the losers turned to look at each other, looking confused as she was.

"Yeah but Bill is also missing." Mike stated as everyone turns to look at Richie, who began to grin. He's definitely going to say something stupid.

"Their probably together, you guys knew how closed they were. You know what, I bet they're doing something that they shouldn't."

"Richie, leave the love bugs alone please." Stan shot back sarcastically as they all rolled their eyes before a unusual voice began to join into their conversation.

"Love bugs? Who?" Jacob asks when they turned to look at him.

The atmosphere had shifted when Jacob walked into the room. The warm friendly vibe was now gone as the atmosphere felt more cold and serious.

Jacob stood their sincerely as he waits for one of the losers (or even Melody) to answer his question although it seemed like none of the losers wanted to answer his question. They all just sat there and looked at him nervously, all except Melody. Melody knew Jacob enough so she wasn't necessarily afraid of him. It seemed like every time Jacob and y/n were together, Melody would always be with them. Although she didn't exactly knew him to the fullest; she knew enough about him. They've been to the same school ever since Middle School. She didn't want to admit it, but she had a crush on him in 8th grade; but every girl did if she was being honest. Maybe it was his charm that every girl fell for, or maybe it was his wealth.

"Melody? Where's my fiancée?"

"Shit." Melody mumbled quietly.

What the fuck was she suppose to tell him? That his fiancée was with her childhood crush? Although she wasn't sure if Jacob had actually liked y/n, she's sure he would be absurd. She knew one thing for sure, he doesn't like to share. It'll ruin his reputation if everyone knew that his fiancée (or trophy wife, if she was being honest) may be cheating on him. That would be the gossip of the town, considering the Thrombeys were very well known. The Thrombeys cared more about their reputation than anything, his mom would freak if there were rumors going around.

Just as she was about to find an excuse, y/n walked into the house with Bill. At first everything seemed normal until she noticed how they were holding each other's hand. He then eyed them up to see that they were both happily laughing.

Jacob had also seemed to notice that they were holding hands before even seeing Bill. He stared at the both of them with such hatred in his eyes, like he was about to beat the shit out of Bill.

"Sweetheart? Who the fuck is that?"