𝑆𝑖𝑥

----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎She had now moved in with Jacob, just the two of them in the house

She had now moved in with Jacob, just the two of them in the house. At first she didn't want to move in with him but now after all the pressure her mom had put on her, she's glad she moved. She loved her mom very much and would do anything for her but she was controlling, it felt like y/n couldn't make her own decisions; such as getting married. She's not getting controlled anymore, or at least in her house.

She spent hours decorating her shared bedroom with Jacob. Hanging her posters on the wall, putting up little pictures of her and her friends, and there were plants everywhere. She hadn't exactly asked Jacob if she could decorate their bedroom but she didn't exactly care, it was her bedroom too, she should be comfortable in her own bedroom. Jacob wouldn't decorate their bedroom, she's sure of it. Their house was looking too bland for her liking right now, his expensive paintings on the wall made it extra hideous. Their whole house practically looked like a museum, like everything was a piece of artwork that should not be touched. She barely even feels comfortable sharing a room with Jacob. They had plenty of rooms in the house, there were ten extra bedrooms in the house. It wasn't exactly her choice since both of their parents had insisted that they shared a room. Their parents had claimed that they wanted her and Jacob to get closer since they're getting married, but she knew more than they thought. She knew that they wanted her and Jacob to share the same room because they wanted to be grandparents, her mom was always bugging her about it and even his parents were bugging her about it.

"What the hell did you do to my room?" Jacob asks as he barged into their room. He looked over everything, looking at the decorations and pictures that's on the wall before speaking again.

"It looks like a fucking teenage girl went into my room and decorated it."

"Our room, not only yours. I thought that our room was lacking sense of style, so I decorated it."

She saw him roll his eyes and scoff before he walks over to her, smirking as she stares at him suspiciously. Before she could process everything, Jacob picks her up as she kicks her legs; trying to get down from his shoulders. She wasn't even going to try and hide her smile, he even laughed too as he tries to stop her from kicking.

Before they even knew it, they were on their bed and playfully wrestling. She somehow ended up on top of him while he stares at her in awe, like he actually enjoys spending time with her. It wasn't a while before she stared at him back, right in the eye. There was strong tension between the two, and he wanted to break it just by kissing her.

Jacob thought for a while. Should he really kiss her? She's already so caught up in the moment, maybe one kiss wouldn't hurt? It doesn't matter anyways, they're getting married and probably expecting a baby soon anyways. One kiss wouldn't hurt.

He slowly sits back up, still staring at her. He leaned in closer to her and grabbed her face, pushing her hair behind her ears. Traced her jawline before leaning in closer to the point they were just inches away from one another, and that's when he went in for it.