𝑇𝑤𝑜

----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----❤︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎----♡︎"I can't believe you're already going to get married at the age of 19!" Melody exclaims excitedly as y/n takes a sip from her latte

"I can't believe you're already going to get married at the age of 19!" Melody exclaims excitedly as y/n takes a sip from her latte.

"Melody, it's not like I'm happy to be engaged to that asshole. I'll probably end up being his fucking trophy wife."

"Well at least he's rich...wait y/n? Who's this?" Melody asks as she scans y/n's Polaroid filled wall, pointing to the one with her kissing Bill on the cheek.

"A old friend of mine, why?"

"Oh nothing, just you were kissing him so I thought he was like your ex or something. It would've been weird having a picture of your ex when your going to get married, you know?" Melody exclaimed as y/n rolls her eyes at the thought of marrying Jacob. She's not ready to marry him, she made that very clear but it just seems like her parents don't care. They claimed they wanted the best for her, but her marrying him would've benefited them more than it would've benefited her.

"Hey M? Tomorrow I will be meeting Jacob, I want you to come with me."
♥︎♥︎♥︎
"Have you guys thought of your wedding guests?" Jacob's mom questioned.

If she were honest, she haven't thought much for the wedding planning. Like she said, she didn't care much for the wedding. Today, they were supposed to make the wedding guest list and make invitations.

"Not exactly yet, but I'm sure Melody would help me." She replied as she stared across the table to see Jacob on his phone, clearly not giving a fuck about the wedding too.

"I'm sure Jacob would help you too! Once you're finished with the list, be sure to give it to me so I could help make the invitations." His mom responded with excitement as she gave them a hug before leaving.

She loved Jacob's mom, she was the sweetest; especially to her daughter in law. But she just didn't feel the same way for Jacob.

And now there were 3. Jacob, y/n, and Melody.

Melody and y/n spent most of their time adding people onto the list while Jacob spent his time on his phone.

"Hey Jacob? Do you want to add anyone to the list?" Melody asks as he rolled his eyes. It seems like that was the only thing he was capable of doing.

"Hey y/n? How about that childhood friends' of yours? The one in the picture?" Melody says out of nowhere, destroying the awkward silence.

"Bill Denbrough? Oh yeah, I forgot. Lets add him onto the list. Although I do have a few more people from Derry that I would like to add." She added as she heard Jacob scoffs. The two girls turned their attention towards him, noticing that now he wasn't on his phone but rather focused on the two.

"Bill Denbrough? What? Is he like your boyfriend or some shit? It's pretty fucked up to have your ex at you're wedding."

She was shocked. She didn't expect Jacob to get so mad over the fact that she was going to invite her childhood friends to the wedding. It wasn't like he knew anything about them, she never shared any of her personal life with him? It was probably her parents that told him. She rolled her eyes at him while Melody gave him quite the stare.

They're already not getting along when they barely even know each other. She just hopes that maybe when she finally knows him, she'll get along with him more. Or so she hopes.