【𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 】𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

Link had defeated the first of four divine beasts; Vah Ruta. Though he kept his thoughts and emotions to himself, seeing Mipha spirit did upset him;  he didnt have all of his memories collected, but his heart ached for his fallen comrades.

Link entered the Gerudo desert. The blazing sun hitting his blue ocean eyes. He used his hand to cover up his forehead "My Hylia its sure is hot here..." Link had thought. Suddenly the ground shook as a roar was heard. Link turned to the direction of where the sound was heard and saw a very large camel walking through the desert, that must be the next divine beast  "Vah Naboris..." Link continued to walk in the desert in the blazing sun as he came across Gerudo Town. He tried to enter the town when the Gerudo guards had stopped him "Halt! No voe shall enter the town!" one said. Link held his hands up in defense as he backed up a bit. Link decided to walk around the town. In all the entrances there was at least one guard. Link continued on his way when suddenly something passed him. The hero squinted his eyes as it appeared to be a young Gerudo woman sand sealing passed him, well someone appeared to be in a hurry.

" Shes at it again huh...? Even the best guards dont go for the Moldulga." The Gerudo guard said to herself. Link arched an eyebrow "Molduga?" The blonde hylian decided to investigate. Link was able to sneak up on a sand seal and follow the female quietly, he didnt want to get too close.

The Gerudo female had gotten off of the sand seal as she got on a rock throwing rock salts on the ground. As the Modulga underneath the sand started getting closer and closer to the rock salts, it jump out of the sand! Links blue eyes widen as he saw how big the beast was! The Gerudo female had gotten a bow and arrow out, using bomb arrows to shoot it to the ground. The Modulga fell on the sand as the female kept shooting more and more arrows. Eventually the beast fell to its demise.

"Haha score!" the female said as she rushed over to the guts and chest. Link arched an eyebrow; even he wasnt that happy when he defeated the monsters around Hyrule. The female glanced to the side as she arched an eyebrow before giving a smirk " Did you enjoy the show eh?" She placed her hand on her hip " I saw you trying to go into the town earlier, In Kara Kara Bazaar theres this person who sells some Gerudo outfits, you might wanna visit them." Link blushed in embarrassment; he didn't want to seem like such a pervert trying to get into a town full of women. The female clicked her tongue " Well im outta here, Sav'aaq " She said getting on the sand seal and leaving.

Link watched the Gerudo girl sand seal away. Link then grabbed his sheikah slate to locate where the Kara Kara Bazaar was. Once getting there he looked around; trying to find the person the girl was talking about from earlier; he hoped he wasnt lied to. Eventually he ended up finding the woman- or well- man who sold the Gerudo clothing. He wore his blue Gerudo outfit. Link didnt want to toot his own horn or anything, but he thought he was a pretty good-looking girl.

As Link began to make his way back to Gerudo town, his eyes widen seeing that same girl sand sealing very fast past him; following yiga clan members. Link got out his weapons as he then proceeded to follow them; she looked like she was in trouble.

" Kiss my Gerudo a-" The female ended up hitting a cactus and falling in the sand. The female crawled back "C-come on boys this was all just a mistunders-" before the girl could finish her sentence, Link had already defeated them, putting his sword away "How is she able to defeat a Modugla but not the Yiga Clan?" Link questioned himself. Before Link was going to ask if she was alright, she interrupted him "Wow thanks dude- I mean dudette, guess we are even now since you want to get into Gerudo town, say why is a creep like you going into Gerudo town anyway?"  Link blushed in embarrassment again, he wasnt a creep...he was just trying to save Hyrule. Link then proceeded to tell her his whole situation.

"Wow really?! Youre the guy from like a 100 years ago! You dont look old at all!" The female said circling around him " Oh gee excuse my manners, Im Marluxia!" she said placing her hands on her hip. " So you knew Lady Urbosa?  Thats so cool!" Marluxia turned over to the divine beast " That dumb thing has been suuuper annoying lately, youre here to like, deal with that thing right?" Link nodded slowly, she was an...interesting character. " Wait wait wait! Youre like on a quest to save us from that Calamity Ganon dude right? Can I help? I can be your side kick! I deal with monsters all the time, I'm a bounty hunter! I can really help you and stuff!" Link was taken back a bit, sidekick? Link wasnt sure how to answer such a question. He figured he was on this alone, to save Hyrule,Zelda the Champions... everything was on his shoulders. Though ... a little help couldn't hurt right? She seemed useful in some way. "Sure..." Link said quietly. "Sarqso! Youre so not gonna regret this!" Marluxia said grabbing both of links hands and shaking them. " We should head into the town, You gotta talk to the Chief if you are dealing with the divine beast stuff" And thus both Link and Marluxia entered Gerudo Town. Saving Hyrule didnt become Links quest but Marluxia quest too. And thus a friendship was born.