Chapter 6: Brandon Volts and The Church (1)

This was an emergency!

Arthur was using his brain for once!

Emergency! Alex couldn't let him find out more!

NEVER!!!

Ahem...

Arthur's very reasonable inquiry put his friend into panic mode. Alex drew a Dark Rune and brought his secret weapon out of the 'Personal Space'. It was a round white jade-like desert he had been saving...!

His hand swiftly threw the sweet that was personally made himself into the brawny youth's mouth, then watched as an explosion erupted out of his eyes. The desert melted around Arthur's tongue delectably.

This could be used too? How amazing. Alex had practically 'tamed' his friend like an animal at this point. Did he have dog blood? No, that was too mean of me to say. Still, what a show from this meathead.

Come on... Show me more interesting stuff!

(✪‿✪)ノ

Obviously, Arthur couldn't stop himself from covering the sweet with saliva. He'd instantly melted it with the eyes of a starved beast. You could almost say the 'taste explosion' blew away his thoughts.

If this was a story about cooking, then there would be multiple paragraphs about the sweet and harmonious taste of the desert. It would go on for about 1000 words at least! Missing none of the big words like 'heavenly' and 'divine' in its description.

"You should get married!" The drool was still on Arthur's face... and people around them heard his words clearly. Time stopped for a moment, but the anger written on Alex's expression scared them off.

This wasn't a 'Yaoi' romance...

"Bro... I get what you're trying to say, but stop shouting things so dubiously." Alex was glad his friend's memory had reset after being blown away by the taste of good food. He hadn't put all his efforts into life skills for nothing! Though it was still...

His feeling of disgust lingered, and so did mine.

('艸`*)

The young lad really wanted to puke.

Damn, all this 'love' he was getting from the dude.

All this darn attention...

He didn't swing that way!

Arthur blankly asked after taking a breath:

"What were we doing again?"

"How far did I reset his memory?" Alex thought. It was this possibility that made cold sweat trickle down his back. He swiftly realised his home cooking was dangerous in its own way. Does it go as far as erasing memories... or is that just Arthur's idiocy?

"...Crazies." Alex said one word.

"Oh yeah!" Arthur slammed his fist onto his hand with a bang. It caused a quake in the air from its sheer might. One could notice lack of fatigue. He then continued with: "Let's go beat them up!"

"We're not doing that." Alex tiredly stopped him.

"Why not?" Arthur didn't understand his thoughts.

"Why the hell would we?! I have no interest in fighting when the odds are stacked against us." Alex felt like kicking someone from the stress he felt. He was sighing while holding his aching head in pain.

"Come on~ I promise it'll be fun!" Arthur yelled.

"I never considered our last adventure fun! Unless you consider nearly dying a bunch of times 'fun'." A dangerous glean appeared in his eyes. Ready to smack up his friend if the guy talked nonsense.