ch . one 🌫

Waking up by the smell of cinnamon rolls is another level of happiness, and the sign that my mom is in a good mood. Since my mom has been married to my step-father, George Boyce it always about him and she don't even spare any time to be with me. Well, that's the life of Aurora Warmer.

      After about 30 minutes getting ready, I finally go downstairs to enjoy the breakfast. When I was there, my mom and Uncle George were already there, eating their breakfast without spare a glance at me. Me being me, awkwardly sitting on the chair and eating my breakfast silently. Most people call their step-father 'dad' or 'father' but I just can't call him that, I still can't accept that someone is replacing my late-papa. After finished the meal, they left the dishes for me to wash, yeah living Cinderella's life!

"Aurora, I want you to clean this house and we won't be home until 10 o'clock!" said my mom. I just nodded since that's the routine in the house everyday. She left me some money for school. I'm not in a hurry since the school will not open till 8 in the morning, so I clean the dishes, wear my black Vans and off to school. I'm glad that my dad left me a car so that I won't have to walk to school. How thoughtful of him.

 How thoughtful of him

_ - _ - _-  _ - _ -

DING DING DING!

The bell rang and students go to their first period class. There's only a couple of students that can be seen at the hallway. I got an English for first period, and it's my favourite subject since I was in the newspaper club. The teacher always treats me well since I am the head of the club. I smile to Mrs. Adam and walk to the back of the class.

    English was fun. Mrs. Adam gave us a homework to do at home but I've done it while she was teaching, one work done!

    Everything went well for today. Nobody know my existence, well it's always like that since I am nobody, I have no friends so I've always eating alone under the tree or on the bench at the field.

     Finally, it's the time to go home. I've always visits my papa's grave before going home, just to remind him that I always miss him.

     "Papa, I'm here. I want you to know that I miss you. You are my hero, the first man that hold me. I miss the time when you listen to my problems, but now I have no one. Everyone don't care about me, they don't even know who am I. I remember that you told me "don't be sad just because they don't know your existence or they think that you're different, make others wonder how you still happy while you're different and find a way to make everyone know you, to make everyone proud of you" but I just can't find my speciality, I'm a coward papa. A coward. I am so sorry if I disappoint you, I'm so sorry. Bye, I love you. See ya again."

     Going home and change into more comfortable clothes. Looking at my daily schedule, first clean the house, then cook a lunch for myself and lastly do homework and revision. Urgh, such a normal life that I'm living in. After done the cleanings, I cook a chicken porridge for me and eat it while doing my homework. I am actually the different-from-the-other-girls type of girl, while they having fun in parties during weekdays, I do a revision, while they not a virgin anymore, I am still, they got their first kiss during high school, I am still innocent. HAHAHA sometime it's great to be me because I am not wasting my time on those stupid high school boys instead focus on my study to get into the Ivy League. Wow, such a big dream I have!

    Without realising that I've been slept for hours and my parents already home. I take another relaxing bath before going to sleep. I'm just hoping that tomorrow wouldn't be my worse day.

🦋🌫🦋🌫🦋🌫🦋

I know this chapter is kinda short. Since it's my first story, I'm just hoping that you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and if you're kind enough, follow me lovelies! Mwah (^з^)-☆