ch . three 🌫

"Aurora, wash my car for me. After that, get ready. We'll go out for a dinner with my business's partner." Uncle George told me while do his work on the MacBook.

   It's Monday, school just fine today. We have no homework for today because there's a campaign on 'Say No to Bully'. We spent hours there and only left 2 hours till we can go home so our teacher only gave us a paper filled with math problems and asked us to finish it during the class. I am not an A student in mathematics, it quite hard for me to finish it in such a little time but I try hard to answer all of it correctly!

It quite surprising when Uncle George asked me to get ready for a dinner since he never really wanna show me to any of his friends. I really don't know what has gotten into him.

After finished all the cleaning things, I headed to my bathroom and washed my body using the cherry mix vanilla scented body wash and shampoo. Walking into my closet to find a nice outfit so I won't embarrass them. They are so high-class that when I stand between them, I will look like a homeless. I decided to wear cream colour turtleneck, knee-long skirt with cream colour high heels.

 I decided to wear cream colour turtleneck, knee-long skirt with cream colour high heels

"Rora, are you ready?" My momma yelled from downstairs. She has always calls me Rora, and only call me Aurora if she's in hurry or mad.

"Yeah momma." I walked downstairs while putting my phone in my sling bag and smile to both of them. Even though Uncle George isn't my biological, I am still so happy to see him with my momma since it's the only way to make momma happy. We walked to the car and drive to the restaurant.

The restaurant is so beautiful, it's an Italian Restaurant and by the look of the people, the foods must be so expensive. Well, it's fine because Uncle George is the Manager of a million dollar company, Boyce and Clarke Company, an interior designing company. I don't wanna lie but their works actually is the best of the best. They can accomplish your order within a week or a month. My mom also works under Uncle George's company. That's why we can live in a big house and have a lot of cars but, my heart is still so empty.

We walked all the way to the back and there's their business partner. They look so fancy and I feel so poor. We sit down and finally, the waiter is here.

"Benvenute signore e signori." While welcoming us, he gave each of menu to everyone. There is so many delicious foods that was display on the menu, and the name kinda hard to pronounce so it must be yummy if it named so fancy.

"Give me a Penne all' Arrabbiata and Italian Cream Soda also a set of Cannoli please." I told him and gave him a warm smile. Everyone ordered their foods, drinks and dessert.

"While waiting for your foods to arrive. Please try out our homemade Italian bread. Grazie ." Uncle George dismissed him with a nodded.

    For about 30 minutes, out foods finally arrived. We dined in while my parents discussing something with their business's partner. When I looked up, I saw the guy from the other day. He is with a beautiful woman. She has blonde waist-length hair and a model like body, she is the example of perfection. That must be his girlfriend of course, they suit perfectly!

"Charlie, this is my step-daughter, Aurora." Uncle George introduced me to this Charlie guy. I gave both of them my infamous smile and shake their hands.

"Oh! So Linda already told me that you did really great in school and want a scholarship ship an Ivy League College is that true?" The woman asked me.

"Yes, I always gets A for every subject except Mathematics but I achieved everything in my curriculum and always gets full marks in my assignments but I just don't think that I will be accepted into the prestigious college."

"That's amazing. By the way, what's make you think s0, sweetheart?" Asked Mr. Charlie

"It just that, I don't have any talent. Everyone in the college have their own speciality and talent like most of them can paint, dance and shoot an amazing photograph." I said sadly.

"That's fine. You just need hard work, I know that you're a bright kid." The woman said and that make momma and Uncle George smile proudly. I thanked her and continued with the unfinished food.

I looked at the man again and he caught me staring at me. I nervously looked away, playing with my food so that that guy wouldn't pay an attention at me anymore. Only to heard his girlfriend getting mad at him and left him alone. Such a poor man, it's my fault. Well, if I'm that woman, I would jealous too if someone looked at my boyfriend who looks like just came out of a Vogue Magazine. You would be surprised too if you looked at him, and I bet his face will never leave your mind. I looked at him again and he waved at me also gave me a warm smile. Oh, so he remember me!

"Ehem so Charlie, that's all for now. We should head home, tomorrow we have a big work to do. Goodbye." We said our goodbye to them both and walked out of the restaurant. On my way out, I looked at the mysterious guy and felt really sorry for him.

    Arrived at home, we settled down in our own bedroom and sleep to start another day. Before going to bed, I prayed to God the most simple that I can and dozed off.

🦋🌫🌫🦋🌫🌫🦋

VOTE, COMMENT , SHARE. I need you to bring this story to higher level. If there is any problems or you want to share your ideas with me, feel free message me. Bye (^з^)-