ch . two 🌫

"My pumpkin pie, what are you doing here all alone huh?" Asked my papa while coming toward me.

"Papa, why do you have to take those pills?"

"Because papa needs energy to make mommy and princess happy!" While spinning me around. My younger self giggling happily in papa's hands.

"RUN! Tickle monster is coming to you!" Momma bring a tray of cookies and two glasses of chocolate milk while laughing out. Papa put me on his lap and we eat happily, thanked momma for such a delicious cookie!

Waking up from my sleep, just to realise it's all just a dream. How happy my life was, when papa was here, momma is the greatest wifey and mother. If only papa was still here, momma wouldn't be sad and changed herself into a completely another person.

Just to relax my mind, I change into sport attire and go for a run around the neighbourhood. Sport, books and music always be my happy pills after a tiring day. I'm so glad that my momma still gives me money, and not totally neglecting me. Actually, I am so lucky that I have a God that always heard my voice and sometimes He do completed my wish, well if he not then there must be more important wishes that mine. I am so lucky that I am still not starving and have enough foods to eat. So glad! After all, there's still people that going through a war, starving themselves but still have to go to sleep, sleep on the dirty floor and much more worse cases. How poor..

While I was running, I felt like someone is behind me. I turn my head around to take a look, but there's no one so I just keep running until I felt a hand over my mouth. So there's someone behind me all this time! I screamed over and over again but no one heard me since it's only 5 in the morning. I try to bite his hand, only to get his arm around my throat with a knife in his hand, asking for money. If only I bring my purse here, I would give him all of it and ask him to let me go but I got nothing around me right now. Suddenly, there's a guy beside him. The guy tear the thief arm from my throat and punched the guy on the cheek. The thief's cheek was covered in blood but he try to use his knife on the good guy, only to know that he has some sort of fighting skills. The thief run away with his face covered in blood.

"Why are you running in a time like this? You really shouldn't, there's so many bad guy around here." The guy asked me.

"I have always runs around here every morning but I never thought that this neighbourhood is actually so dangerous. By the way, thank you so much for helping me!" I thanked him and smile.

"It's nothing. Remember this, never again running in a time like this, you are so young. Those old freaky men can do anything to you." I nodded and he hugged me gently, we said goodbye to each other.

It's been a long time since someone hugged me. This is the first time in all years. The hug actually make me so happy, it feel safe and secure! The good guy has such a mysterious vibe but still look handsome and not freaky.

Oh my gosh, what are you talking about Aurora! You're so cheesy and cliche.

-_ - _ - - _ - _ - _

My body is so sweaty so I take a cold shower and wore my outfit for today.

It's Saturday so I gotta go to my workplace which is a little cute bookstore

It's Saturday so I gotta go to my workplace which is a little cute bookstore. My manager is so understanding, she let me work on the weekend since she told me that I have to focus on my school during the 5 days so she asked her grandkid to guard the store. She's over 50s, always brings cookies or cakes to the store for me. I never have any grandma's figure in my life, so she treats me like her own grandkid. While driving to the bookstore, I sing to my favourite song on the radio.

"You can never do wrong,
it's me that makes the evening long,
and I hope you believe me when I say,
that I don't see any other.
Yeah, you're the only one to meet my mother,
and it's shows she loves the you love me, so
yes I know she loves the way you love me, girl

But I wanna show them,
how much I need her, I'm in this place again.
Yeah, I wanna show them,
that this is ain't a fantasy, she's my best fūcking friend,
and I wanna show, I wanna show her the world,
and I need to know she's down to go,
and I wanna show, I wanna show her the world,
but I need to know that I'm not a-
I'm not alone, oh
I'm not alone"

A song by Rex Orange County.

After finished a song, I finally arrived. This place held such a chill vibe, with all the plants around it and the smell of vanilla scented candle. I go in and find Mrs. Saville's knitting at the counter.

"How are you, Mrs. Saville?"

"How many times do I have to told you that you should call me Granny Nora?"

"I am so sorry, Mrs- Granny Nora. By the way, I bought this hazelnut milk for you. Hope you enjoy it!" I said happily.

She smile to me and said, "Ah honey, you know that I love it. Thank you yea!"

After work, I will go to a lake which is about 1.5 km away from the neighbourhood and my workplace. It relaxing there since nobody really go there. It surrounded by tall greenish conifer trees, smell bushy but that's how I like it!

Whenever I'm there, it feels like I was in another atmosphere where everything are fine

Whenever I'm there, it feels like I was in another atmosphere where everything are fine. It bring back the memories between me, my papa and momma. Nearly everyday we visited it, but now it opposite since Uncle George don't like to be in the jungle. He loves the city, the money. I just hope someday, my momma and my step-father see how much they have missed in enjoying the nature. I breathe in the good quality air and enjoy myself for 1 hour before heading back home. So that's how my routine during Saturday and Sunday, go to work and visit the lake, clean the house a bit, do my revision and sleep. Except for today, that mysterious handsome man stuck in my mind.

🦋🌫🌫🦋🌫🌫🦋

A peak of our handsome man. Wait for a while then boom, a magical will happen. Come on guys, don't be shy, vote this story! Love ya (^з^)-