ch . four 🌫

"Oh by the way, there's a talent competition that will be held in a month and half and it only want 10 students from each grade. So if any of you want to join, you have to give your name to Miss. Latifah or Mrs. Kidman quickly, before you lose the chance. This competition, can help you in joining your dream college. So that's all class, you guys are dismissed." The students greet Mrs. Lucia a goodbye. I was about to go out when Mrs. Lucia called me.

"What can I do for you, Mrs. Lucia?" I asked her while smiled to few of the students that walked by.

"Well, Aurora. You're a great student and I've already know that you really wanna go to the Ivy League. So I'm suggest you that you should joining this competition."

"Yes that is true but I just don't really know what should I do, I don't think that I have any talent." I said.

"Listen here, you still have 6 weeks to figure out it. I'm not forcing you but I can see that this is a great opportunity for you." She said sweetly. I nodded.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lucia. I will think about it first."

"Of course, but remember they only want 10 students so you should give your name quickly and figure it later. "

"Sure, Mrs. Lucia." We exchange a goodbye and I walked out of the classroom.

   Well, I do think that this is actually a great opportunity. Not only that I can get a scholarship to my dream college, but I find my speciality that I've been longing for all this time. Soon, my papa will be so proud of me!

I drove to the lake to ease my mind and figure out about it. My papa always said that I have such a good voice but there's still a lot more people that can sing and also have a good voice so that not bring out the different at all. As I watched that water flowed gracefully, I felt someone is sitting beside me and only to look at the mysterious guy.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me this entire time?" I said harshly.

"Full of yourself. Little girl, I am not following you. This is my favourite place so what!"

"I have name you know." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I do have name too." He held his hand out. I took his hand and shake it.

"Okay, my name is Aurora Warmer."

"Javard Giovanni. By the way, what are you doing here all alone and why do you have to be so rude?" He asked me while looking at me.

"Well, for your first question is the answer you told me before. Next, I just shocked because out of blue you were beside me, ruining my me-time."

"I'm sorry, but why do we always see each other hm?" He asked me while throwing a rock into the lake.

"Ask the God." I said sarcastically. "By the way, since we keep see each other, why don't we know each other deeply?" Gosh, this man really get on my nerve.

"First of all, you're a stranger and second, you have a girlfriend, old man."

"Hey, I'm not that old! And she's my ex-girlfriend."

"Oh wow, a manwhōre."

"Whatever. Come one, 20 questions?" I gave him the 'okay' sign in front of his face.

"You first, since you're the lady."

"What's your job?" I asked him. "A pianist."

"How old are you?" "18 years old and way younger than you are." He chuckled, and wow that's cute!

"Same to you." "30 years old." I laughed at him just to test him.

"What is your hobby?" "Reading, singing, writing, cooking."

"Why did you broke up with your girlfriend?" HAHAHA!

"You really shouldn't asked me that question." He put his face on his hand.

"But you have to, you are the one that request to play this."

"FINE. She cheated on me." Wow, that's so unexpected.

"But how, you guys looked so perfect together. You are so handsome and nice, how?"

"She got tired of me, I guess."

"Of course she is, since you are so old!" I said that just to lighten up his mood and it good that he is actually smiled. We're finished the thing and something hit me. He is a pianist, I can sing, I joined a Talent Competition. That's when I got the idea, I can asked him to be my tutor, to teach me how to play piano.

    When I was little, my papa has tough me how to play it but all the memories lost since I have not played it for 10 years now. I gave him my sweetest smile.

"Mr. Giovanni. You are a pianist and I know that you are a nice and kind person."

"Okay what is it?"

"Can you please teach me how to play a piano? I need to because I am joining a talent competition so I thought it would be great if I sing while play the piano." I smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, of course. I can help you but with one condition." He looked at me deeply.

"Okay?"

"Never falling in love with me." He said sternly. This is hard, this is hard, how can I do that when he is so gentle but a little childish with his handsome face.

"Y-yeah, of course and please call me Aurora not little girl."

"Sure, and call me Javard not old man. Thank you." I thanked him over and over again and gave him a paper which contained my phone number, without realising, I am actually hugging him. We exchanged a warm smile and said goodbye to each other before going to our cars and headed to different ways to each other home.

     Later that night, I was in my bed thinking about all the thing that's happened last afternoon. I thought it was a dream but it is real when I heard a PING from my iPhone X.

🦋🌫🌫🦋🌫🌫🦋🌫

Wow, too many conversation in this chapter and finally we know his name!!!!!! Gosh, how handsome is Javard Giovanni. Don't forget to hit the vote button. Bye (^з^)-