Over You

Mark POV

Have you felt lonely even tho you are surrounded with people?

Do you also felt that hallow space inside you that nothing seems to fill?

Whenever I get back to this apartment that we shared together my mind can't seem to be at peace coming back to the place where we used to make memories hunts me down today and those incoming days.

Whatever I'll have to save up money to rent another unit. I still have work to do at 7pm as a waiter at KCafé might aswel get some sleep for now.

[At KCafé]

Vee POV

Ever since that day, I never make an effort to contact Ploy but this time she initiates things inviting me for a talk, I don't know what else is there to talk about but since we've been together for so long I want to end this nicely once and for all.

Mark POV

There's not much customer tonight maybe because right now it's raining and people are just staying at the comfort of their home. The cafe will close at exactly 10pm, ever since I arrived I noticed our compus moon he seems like waiting for someone and who will not know who he's waiting for? Since he's the compus moon and his girlfriend is also the star of their faculty the couple is envied by many and thus the disputes between the couple is also the topic inside the campus Cheating spread like wildfire everyone is putting their opinions about other people's relationship and right now I also want to be entertained by the coming events for this will make me not think of my own heartache.

Mark! Ask that dude if he will order if not escort him outside, his been there for half an hour already.
I nod then proceeded.

Vee POV

my mind is clouded with the possible scenario that will happen if Ploy and I talk, will I get angry? Will she plead for my forgiveness if so what should I do if that happens? I-

Wadee, P'Vee I'm a student at same university as you P', the owner want to know if you want anything?

I look up to see a boy flashing a smile approached me with a sincere voice just like the one who sang under the shade of the big tree.

I'll have two iced coffe and a creeped cake, and sorry for taking a long time to order na Nong.

It's ok na P' I'll get back to you with your order na.

Junior now a days are so cute and polite.

Vee did you wait long? Ploy asked as she just arrived

It's fine I just ordered a drink.

Mark POV

Mark I'll leave first, close the café, and please don't forget that broken boy when you're done.

Sure P'No please take care.

After P'Vee's girlfriend leave the cafe he then bow his head on the table, I do understand what he feel for some reason I felt pity for him although his situation is better than mine cause he didn't lose everything he still got family to go back to and asked for comfort unlike me who got nothing. Did I just made myself more pitiful by comparing myself to other people Im so fucked up.

P'Vee ... tried calling his name while shaking him a little

Mmm..my head hurts stop shaking.

P'Vee it's already time for closing the Cafe this Nong will be in trouble to the owner na.

Mhmm.. he seemed reluctant but manage to stand as I follow him out the cafe, locking it from the inside and out.

Nong what's your name?

P' I am Mark Masa from the faculty of engineering second year

Oh, why didn't I know you before?

Because I'm not famous unlike P'
(More like you don't care about anyone aside your girlfriend)

Because I'm not famous unlike P'(More like you don't care about anyone aside your girlfriend)