Almost Make Love

P'.. you only said those words to fool me to have sex with you right?

Vee did not say anything, he hugged Mark tightly their body pressed together emitting a comfortable warm

P' What..what are you doing?

It's just..so cold..
Vee muttered
I thought our body together could warm us up..
Vee didn't change his position he is still in between Mark's legs

In..in this kind of scandalous position?
Mark didn't have any choice but to wrap his legs around Vee even tho they are in a not so comfortable position he feels somewhat comfortable cause it's the person whose hugging him is that person he likes the most.

Mark POV

I put my hands on Vee's head, playing with his soft hair.

Hmm... You smell good, Vee.
as the lovely fragrance of his hair entered my nose. He's laying on top of me, with his face buried in my neck.

I was enjoying this peaceful moment with him, not until I feel his soft kisses around my neck.

Hmm, Vee.
I couldn't help but moan as he sucked my skin leaving a mark.

What are you doing, P'Vee? 
My voice hoarse feeling this new sensation P'Vee is giving me.

What do you think am I doing?
P'Vee replied still minding his business. I should'nt have asked in the first place. I know exactly where this is going.

Mark...
He looked at me, then brushed a piece of my hair, his eyes held so many meaning excitement, lust and anticipation. Slowly he leaned forward, I closed my eyes and felt his soft, wet lips touch mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me further, his kisses are so addictive. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave.

P'Vee is a good kisser no doubt about that, my mouth is exploding with his manly taste. I sucked on his tongue as he put it inside my mouth he let out a small moan.

I want you so bad Mark..
He said as he cut out our kiss. The tone in his voice made my body shiver in delight as it was coated with lust and desire, and hopefully love as he said.

He quickly pulled my shirt off leaving me with my pajama pants and attached our lips again. His mouth travelled down to my two chest buds, his mouth  sucking, while his hand pinch and play the other one. While I was so occupied by whatever miracle his doing to my chest I feel him trust his clothed front to my lower half

Hmm..P'Vee..
P' continued to trust as I can feel his hard erection poking on my clothed butt.

Do you want me to stop?
P'Vee asked I looked down on him as he continue to suck and play my nipple. I cup his face and pull him up my face

Kiss me more..
P' and I again attached our mouths together like we are each others oxygen, although in reality it's hard to breath when someone is sucking the air out of you. P'Vee's hips continues to trust onto my lower region his hands on each side of my waist keeping me in place.

Mark.. open your legs a bit wider
P'Vee request as I keep on closing my legs as I feel a great sensation in between my legs, it is my first time to this kind of situation someone is dry humping me and that someone is not some stranger but it is P'Vee. I'm afraid he will feel disgusted.

Don't hold it in Mark let it out P' wants to hear you moan
P'Vee then stop kissing me and straight up look at me in the eye as if waiting for me to moan, he trust with much more force to the point that I can't stand it, I have to bite my lips to prevent my moans from coming out averting my eyes from P'Vee, looking down at our growing lower region while P'Vee continue to trust his on me