Chapter 1

Picture of Vivian :D -Maia Mitchell

[]

Human school sucked, not that there was an actual werewolf school. Well, maybe, but not where I lived.

I didn't know where I stood. There wasn't much bullying in my school and the cheerleaders were nice. Well most of them anyway.

I had never gotten that stereotype of cheerleaders ruling the school, acting bitchy, being all white blonde girls, and wearing their uniforms all the time. NorthHigh's cheerleaders came in all shapes, sizes, races, and hair color. Also clothing. They only wore their uniforms when their laundry was dirty, or for cheer practice and football games.

But I wasn't apart of the cheerleading squad, and I wasn't popular. I wasn't a nerd, hippie, druggie, delinquent, jock, loner, I wasn't anything! I would've been normal if I didn't turn into a wolf every Friday. Weird, I know.

I had my a three best friends and we were our own little group. Granted we were werewolves, but it was still our own group.

My best friends were Jeremy, Hayley, and Carl. We created the 4 musketeers because 3 musketeers weren't cool enough.

I didn't do any sports even though my parents hassled me about 'getting off my lazy ass and doing something'. My dad was the Alpha, and my mom the Luna. People respected them and I feared the day I might have to marry an old Alpha that wasn't my mate. I had a brother but he went rogue, and now I was left to find my mate and have him run the pack. If I didn't I would be married, against my will might I add.

"Vivian! Are you even listening to me?" Hayley asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry." I muttered, looking down and feeling ashamed. I hadn't been a very good friend lately. I still hadn't found my made and I was getting antsy. My dad had given me two months to find him. Only two! It could take years.

"It's fine. But really you're worrying about nothing! You'll find him soon." She gave my shoulder an encouraging squeeze.

"Easy for you to say. You found your mate on the day of your birthday." I gave her a slight pout. Werewolves were only able to find their mate if they were 16 or older, and Hayley's mate was at her 16th birthday.

"Yeah I know, but I swear you'll find him. Anyways I gotta go to chemistry. Good luck." She shouted as she ran out of the library, earning death glares from the people studying.

I sighed, collecting my books and putting them in my backpack, zipping it up. I got up and started walking towards my next class: math. Math sucked. I honestly didn't get why werewolves had to go to school. When we graduated we didn't go to college, we got pack jobs.

I heaved another big sigh and was about to enter the classroom when the door hit me in the face, sending me stumbling back onto the floor.

I kept my head down to keep from snarling at whoever hit me.

"Oh my gods! Oh my gods! I'm so so sorry! Can I help you? Do you want anything?" A sweet voice was panicking, and I almost laughed. I got up from the floor, making sure to grab my backpack, still not looking at her.

"Yeah, no thanks. Just watch where you're going next time please." I muttered and shoved past her, feeling a slight burn. I look at my arm to make sure she hadn't set me on fire or something. She didn't, and the burning feeling was going away. Maybe I was getting sick.

[]

I had lunch after math, and I was a bit miffed to find out there was a bruise on my face. It would be gone by tomorrow. Werewolves healed a little faster than humans, but not like 'oh hey I just got stabbed! Wait a minute I'm a werewolf it'll be gone in a minute'. Major wounds can take almost as long as a human's wound to heal.

The bruise wasn't that bad and I didn't really want to worry about it. I sat down next to Carl as he gave me a funny look.

"What's up with the bruise, Ian?" He laughed. Carl had called me Ian ever since I refused to sleep with him. He was the player of the group, and when I refused he immediately assumed I was a guy in disguise. It was dumb, really.

"Nothing much, Carla. I just ran into a little trouble." Literally.

"Uh-huh. Well if people are giving you a hard time, let me know. I'll punch them so hard, they'll be the size of Carla's balls." Jeremy said sitting down, obviously listening to our conversation.

I laughed, "Thanks Jer." Ever since my brother went rogue Jeremy had taken over the big brother role. I didn't mind unless he took it too far and I had to slap him.

"That was a good one Jer! Get it guys? 'Cause Carla is a girls name so therefor he would be a girl and have no balls? Which is basically saying Carl doesn't have balls and he's a pussy!" Hayley laughed giving Jer a one armed hug. She always had to explain jokes, even if she didn't actually explain it correctly. There was no stopping the inevitable. It was weird at first but we all got used to it. "Anyways. Who fucked up my best friend's face so I can fuck up their's?" She smiled sweetly.

"Calm down, it was an accident. I ran into a door." I muttered fixing my leather jacket, refusing to look them in the eye. Needless to say I refused to speak to them the rest of lunch while they snorted with laughter and made cheesy jokes.

[]

After lunch I had to go to gym. And since I was a werewolf you would think I actually liked gym. Uhm no. Sure I was good at it, but it sucked. I didn't want to run laps and play stupid sports. I wanted to go home, eat, and watch supernatural while perving on dean and Castiel, silently shipping them.

I considered skipping, but that was always a bitch to do so I just sucked it up and started walking towards the said hell.

[]

After school I practically ran towards the fridge, looking for something good to eat. Oh how I wish food was my mate, I thought as I grabbed a coke from the fridge, and some Pringles from the cupboard.

I turned around and started walking to the living room, when the front door burst open, smacking me in the face.

Damn, I just can't get a break.

A/N

This is my new girlxgirl story so if you're not into that I would stop reading.

Heheh.

I have really good ideas for this book and I'm excited cx

Vote, comment, and fan please

XOXO

<3