Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to LoverComeBack and
rougewolf526 :)

Thank you guys so much! <3

{Vivian's POV}

"Sure, babe." I smirked and grabbed her hand. She pulled her hand away quickly and I scowled. Why did she do that? Did she not want me or something? She was my mate if she knew it or not, she should have felt something for me.

"Stop doing that." She demanded, stopping abruptly. I turned around to face her, confused.

"Stop doing what?" I asked, honestly wondering what she was talking about and why she was acting that way.

"Stop teasing me and flirting, basically stop playing with my feelings and making fun of my sexuality. I wouldn't have told you if you were going to do this." She snapped crossing her arms over her chest. I searched her eyes and was surprised to see that she looked kind of...scared.

"I-I'm not making fun of you, I swear Eris. And I'm not trying to play with your feelings..-" I started, feeling very confused, but she cut me off,

"Bullshit." It was the first time I had heard her swear and I was shocked. "You know what you're doing. You do sweet things and threaten to take your clothes off, I mean how is that not teasing? You're my friend Vivian and I want you to stop. Stop flirting, stop being sweet, stop making fun, just stop." She glared at me, and spun on her heel, walking away.

What the fuck? Why was she acting this way?

"You're yelling at me or being sweet to you? For playing an older, more dirty game of truth or dare? And you yell at me for flirting?" I shout after her. "I flirt with everybody honey, don't think you're so special!" Lie. She was the most special thing in the world. "It's called actually living a life, and socializing, you should take some notes!"

"Fine, maybe I will take notes. But as I take notes go fuck yourself because obviously nobody else will."

[]

I was laying down on the couch face first when the front door opened. I half expected it to be Eris but soon realized she wouldn't just walk in, she would knock. My parents had ended up coming home early, and my father was smiling the whole time. It made me want to rip his head off.

As we were eating dinner he was still fucking smiling, and I was honestly scared because he never smiles this much, or at all really. It could only mean one thing.

"Vivian, honey, why aren't you eating?" My mother asked, frowning at me. She knew I loved her cooking.

"I'm just not hungry." I lied, shrugging.

"Oh." She narrowed her eyes. "I see-"

"Vivian we have good news." My father finally burst, interrupting my mom. "The alpha of Garthem pack will marry you!" He exclaimed, looking ecstatic. "Do you know how powerful his pack is? To join forces with him-"

"Dad." I whispered, my face pale as chalk. "He's like 55 years old. I'm 18."

"Well yes, but that's a minor detail-"

"Minor detail?!" I shrieked. "I'll have to mate with an old man! I'll have to have sex with an old man just because their pack is powerful?"

"Calm down Vivian-"

"Calm down mother? Oh my gods! No! I won't calm down. You both are little cunts!" I shouted and stormed up to my room, beyond upset. I couldn't do this. I wouldn't. It was sick and disgusting! I mean, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I was actually in love with him, but I'm not! I'm in love with Eris! And she hates me.

I quietly sat down on my bed and started to cry. My body shook and I tried not to just run away. But I couldn't run away for two reasons.

1. Eris

2. I wouldn't be a coward. If I had to stop this then I would do it some other way.

After about 10 minutes I heard a soft knock at the door. "Go away!" I shouted throwing a pillow at the door(as if that would actually do anything). My mother entered anyways looking almost as upset as me.

"Honey, are you ok? I mean, I know you aren't but...you were upset before dinner. You always eat, even if you're not entirely hungry. What's wrong? Besides your father, I mean." She sat down at the edge of the bed, being careful if I decided to start yelling again. "I knew you would be upset and your father should've approached that better, but you would never call us..cunts.."

"M-mommy." I sniffled through a sob. If I was going to tell anybody it was going to be my mom. She was always so understanding and she always would be, it was just how she was. "I-I found my mate."

"Oh honey! That's great! I don't see why you're so upset -"

"It's a girl mom." I whispered. "A human girl." Her smile faltered a little. "Dad would never let two girls run the pack, let alone one of them human."

"Honey..."

"I'm disgusting mom." I said flatly. "And Eris, she - she hates me.."

"Stop it right now. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Okay, I understand that you're going through a tough time, and I don't blame you. But it is against our law if your father forces you into mating somebody else when you've met your mate. So to make it stop you have to talk to him." She said it sternly, but warmly. She pulled me into her and hugged me, stroking my hair. "And you're not disgusting. You're part human, and you have emotions. It doesn't matter if your mate's a girl, you'll always be my little pup. So don't let anyone take her away from you."

[]

The next day I felt a little better. My mom really helped and I knew I had to make things right with Eris. I headed over to her house at about 3 pm in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with DOCTOR WHO on it and a leather jacket.

I knocked a couple of times waiting for her to answer the door. The door finally opened but instead of Eris standing there another girl was. She looked about Eris's age and she was beautiful, even I had to admit, but not my type.

She had blood red hair, green eyes, and freckles dusted her tanned skin.

"Who're you?" I asked, getting to the point.

"I'm Eris's girlfriend, and I could ask you the same question."

A/N

SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA'S cx idk I reached the goal and had
Too much time on my hands so here we are. They had their first fight and Vivian told her mom. Was it too soon?

I'm honestly curious to know if I'm taking things too fast or too slow or something so please let me know :)

My goal is 5 votes and 1.1k reads ^-^

Stay fab bitches <3 (idk I'm really tired and it's like 2 am so don't be offended by the bitches thing)

EDIT: I must've been really tired because I called you guys mothafucka's and then apologized for telling you to stay fab bitches XD I find that funny ok

XOXO

~Super_Freak_