Chapter 1

(Jennie POV)

I couldn't even begin to tell you how scared I was when I turned Chaeyoung, it was pure adrenaline watching her just lay there lifeless for 3 days. So many thoughts where invading my mind 'Did I kill her?', 'Will she ever wake up', 'Did it work?'. But when I saw her open her eyes..no longer that beautiful brown I'd grown to love, but a beautiful yellow golden that I got lost in at a first glance, I knew everything would be alright. Jiyong told me to keep my distance since she is a new born. But as I was forced out of the room by Lisa and Seulgi, I heard a throaty cry from my hubby "JENNIE! JENNIE!" I quickly turned around shaking off Lisa and Seulgi grip and was met with Jiyong's broad chest blocking my way from my imprint. I yelled as loud as I could "CHAENG! HUBBY!" I weakly pounded at Jiyong's chest with my fists "Please Jiyong let me through. PLEASE." At this point if I could cry I would. The feeling of not being able to protect your imprint, makes you feel so useless. Suddenly something snapped within me. Something inside me said "I NEED TO SEE HER". I pushed with all of my strength and finally got through pushing Jiyong off to the side, he slammed against the wall which caused him to groan in pain, I heard him yell out but I paid no mind to him. I ran at vampire speed to her, She reached out from her bed like a child who just had a bad dream and she wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me as if I was never returning. She brought me down to her level inhaling my necks scent, mouth agape she whispered "Jen-Jennie…please.. It hurts!" Her grip around me tightened and I felt her new sharp teeth softly poke at my neck. I was suddenly pulled back against the wall harshly. It was Jiyong, by his tone of voice you could tell he was a bit upset "Jennie! Get out of here its too dangerous for her imprint to be near while she's in this stage". Snapping out of my rampage I looked at Chaeyoung she looked pale and sick "What have I done?" I thought frantically. Not wanting to cause any more trouble for him or Chaeyoung I ran out using vampire speed once again. I could hear Chaeyoung cry out like I've never heard her cry before, my body froze. Lisa noticed my distress and gave me one of her famous hugs "It's okay Jen Jen , Chaeyoung is going to be fine, you'll see her soon. I promise." She gave me a warm smile and kissed my forehead. Seulgi gave me a quick nod before putting a hand on my shoulder to show her concern. I gave them both a half smile. Lisa grabbed my hand "C'mon sis let's hunt, you haven't fed in days. And trust me it would make this a lot easier on Chaeyoung." "Seulgi, stay with Jiyong just in case anything happens. We will be back in the morning" Lisa said as she led me out the glass doors. Seulgi nodded and went inside the bedroom with Jiyong and Chaeyoung. I hesitated, but agreed she was probably right. For now, I would just have to deal with this. Don't worry hubby I wont leave you. I promise.
We returned the next morning after having hunted about five deer. I was way too anxious to even step inside the house, but when I did it was extremely quite. Once I made it half way across the living room Jisoo came out of the kitchen "Jen? your back already? Jiyong said he wanted to speak with you about Chaeyoung, he's in his office." She didn't even have to finish that sentence before i dashed upstairs and into Jiyong's office. He was sitting quietly at his desk reading a book. He looked up from his book and too off his glasses, "Jennie . I presume that Jisoo gave you the message since you came up here so fast. Take a seat ", I did as he said. "Jennie-

To be Continued…..