chapter 2

( Jennie POV)

"Jen , Chaeyoung is now in a stable condition. She is resting as we speak. She will wake up soon and she WILL want to feed." He looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"She wont be able to last much longer on the blood supplements I've been providing her," He spoke up once again breaking our silence" Since she is your mate she will have an unquenchable thirst for you, you do realize this Jennie?"

I looked down at my lap, "Being around her for too long could be a major risk, mostly a risk for Chaeyoung since she's not used to this." He leaned back in his chair.

"I wont keep you away from her any longer Jennie, even I know that would be pure torture." My eyes lit up. Chaeyoung's been the only thing on my mind since I left with Lisa.

And now I can finally see her! A big smile painted itself across my pink lip-gloss covered lips. Jiyong could see my excitement "But, - Damn it! Not a 'But' I just want to be with my baby already.

Jiyong continued "But Lisa will be with you at all times just in case anything happens." Outraged I stood up "But! I'm her imprint! If anything I know how to handle her best, I-I will take her hunting and everything will be fi- Jiyong raised his voice a bit "JENNIE. I said NO. And that's final."

I knew arguing with him would be useless so I sat down again. A few seconds passed before he started speaking again.

"You have to remember that she's not a normal vampire ; she's also half shifter. Her reactions could be completely different from that of a normal Newborn Vampire." He got up from his leather desk chair and paced back and forth.

He was right, I didn't know how Chaeyoung would react if we where alone together. Would she try to hurt me? Would she try to?..I shook my head ridding myself of that thought.

She has just turned and I'm thinking about sleeping with her?! Oh my god I must be loosing my mind. Sure sex is a big part of the whole mate/imprint thing but even before I turned Chaeyoung she was really shy about her anatomy. So sex was out of the question.

Chaeyoung is half shifter; she was born all female except.. Well.. Her.. you know. There where many nights where we would make out and she would get hard, and right when she did she would tell me we needed to stop.

And not wanting to push her into anything she wasn't ready for, I stopped. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when we heard frantic knocking on the door.

Jiyong spoke firmly "Come in". It was Seulgi, poking her head in the room "Guys, Chaeyoung's awake!" Jiyong nodded and Seulgi left quickly.

Jiyong and I made eye contact, 'This is it' we both thought. We both made our way to the door of the room Chaeyoung was being kept in. And there she was, looking like a confused puppy ( like always ahah)

She looked around frantically, gripping her bed sheets. "Jennie…I need Jennie." Lisa who was in the room with her placed a strong hand on her shoulder. She flinched "Chaeng , look who it is" she pointed in my direction..

I looked for Jiyong's approval to proceed. He nodded, my glance turned towards my beloved. I immediately locked eyes with her. I saw her eyes color fade from gold to black within seconds.

I walked towards her bed, her eyes never leaving mine. I sat down on the bed next to her; she grabbed my face in her hands and caressed my cheeks and jaw.

Before I knew it her lips were on mine, this kiss felt so new..so powerful so many feelings where being poured into this kiss. Soon we lost ourselves in this bliss. Her tongue entered my mouth and a bit surprised by her boldness I gladly responded.

Lisa, Seulgi and Jiyong where looking about the room as if nothing where happening. I could hear Lisa awkwardly cough, that was our signal to stop and just when I was about to pull away she deepened the kiss even more.

I didn't realize how strong Chaeyoung was until she flipped me on her mattress and pinned my hands above my head. Her boner poking me in between the legs. "Chaeng…stop" I said weakly. With her free hand she ripped the front of my shirt. She started hungrily kissing my neck.. I screamed "CHAEYOUNG!"

I was about to let out a loud moan when I saw Chaeng's face turn into a face of pain. She hissed bearing her teeth, my eyes widened. She collapsed on top of me . I was too in shock to even move when I felt Lisa pick her body off of me.

I sat up covering my front with her bed sheets. Everybody's face was in shock. Jiyong was holding some sort of a needle in his hand "I'm sorry Jen but it was the only way, she could have killed you."

"Don't worry this will only put her to sleep for a couple of hours, now go get cleaned up" Seulgi helped me off the bed. Once I was off Lisa placed Chaeyoung's limp body back on the bed. The whole time I was looking at her even as Seulgi escorted me out of the room.

My mind was extremely busy with thoughts of what just happened. Should I be scared? Or aroused? That was the first time Chaeyoung had ever been so dominant and forceful. And I fucking liked it…