chapter 3

( Chaeyoung POV)

I remember towering over Jennie, Some sort primal force taking over me I couldn't control. I remember hearing Jennie's faint cries and whimpers before it all went black.

Did I hurt her? Oh god. Please I need to get out of here and see her. My thoughts where destroyed suddenly. I was awoken by a large and heavy disturbance.

My eyes opened to the bright light in the room, it blinded me slightly. Squinting my eyes a blurry black and white image stood above me.

All of the sudden "GOOOODDDD MORRRNINGGG!" What the-? Yelling? This early in the morning? It all became clear to me at this moment. LISA FUCKING MANOBAN.

Rubbing my eyes my vision cleared, her face was only about 2 inches away from mine. She gave me a cheesy smile,

"Well, Hello there Chipmunk !" I groaned

I looked her in the eye "Lisa what the hell are you doing? What happened last night? And where's Jennie?" She cut me off "Whoa, Whoa slow down Chaeyoungie take a chill pill~"

She got off the bed "C'mon Chipmunk we have to get you some blood or your going to end up causing another scene like you did yesterday." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

I gave her an angry look; she took the hint quickly making a pouty face" Okay look, I'm not allowed to tell you anything or where she is until you get some blood in your system. Jiyong's orders."

I nodded quickly in agreement; I'd do anything to see my wifey again. Lisa gave me a warm smile; she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed.

"Great! Get dressed and meet me outside, you don't want to go hunting in your PJ's now would you? You're about to learn from the master~" she said in a cocky tone. She gave me a mischievous smile and dashed out the open window.

I quickly went through my closet picking out some black basketball shorts and my favorite vans and topped it all off with a black hoddie.

I checked my appearance in the mirror. I tried to look at least a bit decent just in case I happen to see Jennie today.

I dashed out the same window Lisa went through before. Just as promised she was standing in the grass punching the air for what I'm guessing is one of her many 'warm-ups'

She saw me come up "Hey Chipmunk ! Are you ready to hunt?" She then pointed into the direction of the thick forest in front of us.

"Now I want you to concentrate. And smell the air, once you pick your prey you go in for the kill, and it all comes naturally after that, comprende?"

I followed her orders; I closed my eyes and cleared my mind. My senses felt so keen and sharp I could hear leaves falling from 5 miles away.

I guess Lisa noticed this and patted me on the back "NIICCEEEE! There ya' go! See? You're a natural! But not better than me" I smiled at her last comment.

I shut her out as I heard a four-legged creature about 1-½ miles away. I opened my eyes and dashed out into the woods.

I could hear Lisa yelling out from behind me "GO CHAENGIE GOOO! HAHAHA" I laughed as I dashed through the thick branches the noises of my prey getting closer and closer.

I stopped suddenly when I finally caught sight of my prey. It was a full-grown bear. In an open area. BINGO.

He still hadn't noticed me as he was still eating leafs off of a tree. I smirked. Pouncing on him I landed directly on his stomach.

He struggled frantically as I quickly wrapped my arms around is neck and CRACK! I snapped his neck faster than he could breath.

The noise startled some birds and they went flying into the open sky. I looked down at my bear. I smiled. This is my first kill as a vampire.

I was proud of myself; but that pride was soon replaced with hunger, I quickly got a whiff of his blood and hunger consumed me.

I bared my teeth and lunged at his neck I started sucking at his blood rapidly. 'Ew, its bitter' I thought but the warmth that blood caused through my body was remarkable.

Soon enough the Moose was drained of all life. All that was left was a fresh carcass; I looked down at my hoodie to see it covered in blood 'Nice going Chaeng.' I thought, now I'm going to have to go change.

After the bear, I killed about five small deer then I was full. I didn't want any more blood.

I dashed quickly back to the house to see Lisa awaiting me with a huge grin.

She had a camera in hand she brought it up to he face and "CLICK" the flash startled me so I was left all wide eyed.

"Awwwww its Chaengie's first kill, look at all that blood on your mouth and on your hoodie silly~" She handed me a napkin.

I grabbed the napkin quickly and proceeded to wipe my mouth when I caught the sight of a beautiful goddess coming out of the glass patio doors. I stopped all movement.

It was Jennie.. standing there with her beautiful gummy smile. I froze and looked her in the eyes, her eye color changed to black in seconds; she gave me a seductive grin.

She gave me wave and I gave her an awkward wave back. She laughed and made her way over to me enticingly swinging her hips.

She wore tight black skinny jeans, black boots and a white frilly shirt with black polka dots and matching accessories.

I was speechless as she was now standing before me. She placed a hand on my cheek; then brought my face down to her level.

She licked my blood covered slowly and seductively she let out a soft 'mmmm'. At that point I was no longer thinking with head. If you catch my drift…

I could hear Lisa in the background flaying her arms around like a buffoon "ooohhhhhhh shit's about to get seeexuaalll!" Fucking idiot.

I looked at her eyes "Jen wha-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. I stopped resisting and kissed back pouring my all into it. We pulled away and she licked her lips.

She whispered in my ear "Shhhhh hubby I'll tell you all about it if you come with me.." She kissed my ear in the process.

At this point my boner was obvious, she ran a small finger from my chin, down my chest and down to the waistband of my basketball shorts.

I gulped nervously I was too far-gone at this point. Jennie was being too desirable right now.

She walked past me into the woods swinging her hips like before. I followed her like a lost puppy into the thick brush.

(Jennie POV)

I wasn't going to let my sexual desires get in the way of Chaeyoung and I today but FUCK.

She looked so delicious with that blood covering her and her eyes where the same color as yesterdays when she tried to fuck me. And just Mmmmmmm!

I wasn't planning on this but it's too late.

I WANT CHAEYOUNG AND I WANT HER NOW.