94

aria
doc ion know I just been having flashes''
ok what causes the flashes''
it depends on the event''
ok so. I remember we talked about the rape so what causes those flashes''
so yesterday me and Dave were talking bout the baby in the car after coming from his moms birthday party and I seen a car light and it flashed in my eyes and he had to pull over cause I zoned out and he said I grabbed his arm really hard''
this happened before yesterday''

yea and I froze up this time leaving my sons father house after a car flashed his lights going past''
so I believe this is ptsd and but its more complex probably so tell me the other flashback you have''
the rape it happened once I was in his  house and I was talking to his brother and I just zoned out and when I came back he was calling my name and I scratched his arm kinda bad''
does he know about the rape''
no''
ok so your here to talk further about the situation with the rape cause when you have these flashes there more violent to were your scratching and the crash is just grabbing correct''
yes and I just wanna stop them cause they scare me and make me feel like I can't get away fro the event''
well when we spoke before you were trying to forget it. happened in a rush and now that these are private sessions you can probably express to me more how you feel about it''
I just feel like that never would have happened if I was stronger or sadly maybe it wouldn't have happened if I just stayed away from dave like if we weren't together''
we'll its fine to have those feelings darling its just you think about this god let that happen and how close was you and Daves relationship before that happened''

we were close but more so lustful even the we knew it was love there''
ok so after it happened you were closer and more willing to talk about your problems god doesn't make any mistakes darling at all he gotta plan for you Arianna and he dont want you regretting anything but with you I feel like you have a lot of built up pain in your life and it comes out mistakenly''
that's the thing I know I do but I just never wanted to talk about it''
we'll you just dont know how to open about It''
I dont know how to start a conversation''I admitted
and Dave is more of a talker when he feeling something''
not so much I have to pull it out  of him no matter what even if its what he wants for dinner''
before we go into the you and Dave the ptsd I want you to do something when it happens''
like what''

tell yaslef its over and breath out not to much cause ion want you to go unto labor but breath use all five senses shit excuse my language but talk to yourself  and let easels know you ok if you can't tell yourself that you not ok''
ok imma try that''I said smiling
ok so far as you and Dave you told me that he went nuts on his aunt yesterday over you''
yea she was so disrespectful  to me and I stepped out to get Ari cause the stuff she said she deserved her ass whooped but then his cousin comes out and tells me to come help calm him down and I did and he chilled out''
so I know he had ied so does his eyes change''
yes but when I talk to him and cool him down they change back and yesterday I couldn't help but to think like do we have killer love''

killer love what you mean''she asked
so its like he protects me no matter what at any cost and id do the same for him''
well when we were doing the couple sessions yall love is very dangerous like yall are dangerously in love''
ion know bought that''

me either im just playing around but your love is very rare but dang its been a hour already''she smiled
Jesus already''
yes lemme help you up how far along are you''
im 5 months hey im having a gender reveal wanna join us''
sure just email the information''
I will most def thanks for today I needed it''
no problem call me whenever and rememebr talk to yaself breath and-''
remind myself is over''
there you go''

I left out her office and walked down to my car and drove off I had to drop off the gender paper to Byrd so she can get the decorations we were having a ''is it a BONNIE or a CLYDE'' ke thought of it so I just went along we were gonna do the cupcakes for the kids at the party and then party poppers with the gender and then ke was gonna have the colored smoke come out his truck while they were doing the party blasters so it was gonna be really special and bully said he had a surprise for us

I was so excited I really wanted a boy again but I wanted a healthy baby over all
ke was rooting for team girl and I thought it would be team boy for him'' the doctor just told me it would be a huge surprise for us also since ke invited her to the gender reveal we had his family coming out and my siblings and family coming I was contemplating inviting my dad but decided not to in all since he wasn't happy bought me being pregnant I made sure Cynthia wasn't gonna be there either and if she was coming she better stay ha ass away from me

plus my momma wanted to drag ha ass to she needed it with her rude ass but oh my god I was super excited to know what I was having I couldn't believe I was pregnant still I remember saying  1 and done now look at me 2.5 and probably more to go fucking with ke
I remember one time he said he wanted a football team shit was laughable