Well What Do I Do With This Info

~Jaren's POV~

"Wait you two aren't together?" I walked back to John's room to ask him something, but the question left me when I heard Swagger's voice.

"No, Jaren and I aren't together Swagger." John said, sounding sad as he spoke.

"Oh shit, sorry for assuming then. You both just stare at each other like you're the only people in the world." Swagger let out a small chuckle, "Kinda like Fitz and I."

Wait, Swagger and Fitz are...

Wait, that doesn't matter right now, what are they talking about?

"Jaren and I, we, we're not a thing Swagger. And I'm not in love with him either Mini!"

John's voice cracked in the middle of his sentence when he was talking to Mini, making me not believe him.

"Hey John?" Swagger spoke up.

"...yeah?"

"Just, just don't loose him okay? I see the way you look at him, hold on tight and don't let go, even as a friend." Swagger spoke softly, as if he knew from experience.

"Yeah, okay. I'll do that Swagger."

Swagger made a noise of approval before I heard the end call noise.

"Hey guys?"

John had his headset on, so I couldn't hear their responses.

"Please don't put this in your video, please."

"..."

"And please, please don't tell Smii7y any of this."

"..."

"No, he can know that, just, just don't tell him that I'm pretty sure I like him." John laughed weakly, a sound that broke my heart.

I walked away from the room and sat down in the living room.

John liked me? Like, really liked me?

Holy shit, what am I gonna do?

I mean, I don't really have a problem with him liking me, we'll still be friends.

Do I act different? No, he doesn't know that I know.

I'll just ignore it for now, his feelings won't change how I feel about him, we'll stay the same.

I pulled out my phone and texted Craig.

Me
How did you know I was at John's

Psychic
I have my ways, did you hear what we were just talking about?

Me
Yes, but thats nott he point, how did you know

Psychic
I'm going to give you some advice.
Tell him how you feel before it's too late

I swear Craig, I don't like him, he's my best friend! And besides, I'm straight.

I mean, I knew John was bi, it's not that hard to figure it out, but I was pretty damn straight.

"Hey Smiithers! Whatcha doin'?"

John's voice startled me and I almost threw my phone.

"Jesus John! You scared me."

He let out a laugh, "It wasn't my fault you weren't listening." He twirled his finger next to his head.

"I was just texting my mom you whore." I turned my phone off and turned around on the couch.