Slight Sexual Tension

theres a lot of time skips in this chapter, theyre on a road trip and that gets rather boring sooo

~John's POV~

"Yo Smiithers! You ready?!"

I heard some grumbling and a loud crash before, "Yeah, I just dropped something!"

I let out a small laugh, "Okay, but you better hurry up!"

After a couple of seconds, Jaren came stumbling out of the hallway, three bags under his arms.

"You know, I figured that you'd be more packed than me, considering you were packed when you arrived."

Jaren gave me a look. "Really? Judging me for my bags? Rude."

He turned his nose in the air and dropped his bags.

"Now those are going to be stuck there forever."

"Fine, just hurry up already." I checked my phone. "The hotel is 9 hours away."

"Yeah, okay." Jaren made no move to grab his bags and instead, just moved towards the door. "Let's go."

I glanced at the bags, "Okay, but are you sure that those bags aren't important?"

Jaren grunts, "Yeah, I guess."

I stared at the bags, unsure if I should grab one or not.

"Just hurry up and leave the damn bags, I really don't need them!"

"Fine, fine, but if you're missing your dildos, I'm not lending you mine!"

"You're a top John! You don't have dildos!"

I laughed, "Fair point."

And with that I closed and locked the door, and we set off towards Craig's house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"John if you don't get your stanky ass foot out of my food I'm going to stab your sandwich."

I snorted and moved my foot. "Maybe you shouldn't leave it for the world to see then."

"It's a sandwich! Not my dick!" Jaren's voice carried through the rest area, making the old couple sitting a few tables away give him a strange look.

His face flushed and he gave them an apologetic wave.

"Your face is cute when it's red."

Jaren's eyes widened slightly as he turned to look at me.

"...thanks?"

My eyes widened as well. "Shit, I said that out loud, didn't I?"

Jaren let out a small laugh. "Yeah, just a bit."

I groaned and put my face in my hands. "Sorry, I really need a filter."

This caused Jaren to laugh again, but louder this time. "You never have a filter John, and that's fine. It's who you are as a person."

I glanced at Jaren, surprise written on my face.

His face was red, and he had a small smile on his face.

"Well if you're okay with me complimenting you a lot more then I guess I'll remove my filter."

I shot Jaren a wink and let out a short laugh.

"I have no problem with that whatsoever."

Jaren's face turned even more pink and we finished our sandwiches with jokes thrown back and forth.