🅢🅔🅥🅔🅝 🅓🅔🅐🅓🅛🅨 🅢🅘🅝🅢

➺ for the all mighty yeonskosmos

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

some things are meant to be secret, and not to be heard...

𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

zephyr lorenzo argyros

𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

zephyr ➺ west wind

lorenzo ➺ laurel

argyros ➺ silver

𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔  

his siblings all get away with calling him zephy! lucius also gets away with calling him zeph and also lorie, a reference to his nickname. his brother revel, ever since he has found out about the meaning of zephyr, has taken to calling him windy which is an honorific he cannot seem to shake off. there was a century or two in his immortal life where all his siblings refused to call him anything but goldilocks, though hopefully that is strictly a thing of the past. once he gets to know the selected, they will all be permitted to call him zephyr but no nickname privileges, try and give him any shortened form of nickname and it probably won't end well.

𝒂𝒈𝒆

two thousand nine hundred and ninety eight. physically, he is no older than around twenty one, and on the younger side at that.

𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓

male

𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚

bisexual

𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎

luke hemmings

𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎

zephyr's demon form, is of a dark crimson, not a primary red but a bit of a deeper shade much akin to dried blood, from skin to hair, horns to wings, will all take on this color palette. his eyes in this form are very unnatural, golden and fiery and not at all like their usual shade of sea green. even his skin is reddened and his wings and horns are intricately covered in a series of black veins almost blending into the merlot shade. his canines are sharp as the best of vampires, fangs elongated and for the longest time, this was as source of great annoyance as he was accidentally cutting the inside of his mouth. when changing to human form, these veins and his eyes will flash a brighter ruby red, whereas when going from human form to demon, it is simply his eyes that will flash red before fading to golden. zephyr, is not the fondest of his demon form although he does appreciate having the wings and being able to fly. with enough concentration, he can partially transform, having access to his wings, which are dragon like in quality, while maintaining a mostly humanoid appearance. this half shifted form is his favorite and probably the most common one you will see him in.