🅜🅘🅓🅝🅘🅖🅗🅣 🅢🅤🅝

➺ for the ode worthy sokkisms!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

born in a time of love...

𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 

elodie amaryllis beauchêne

𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

elodie ➺ foreign riches

amaryllis ➺ sparkling

beauchêne ➺ lovely oak

 𝒂𝒈𝒆 

sixteen

𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 

female

𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 

bisexual

facing the winds of pain...

𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒆 

ugh!

𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 

aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty among other things

𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 

@canfrgu on instagram

𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆

first things first, elodie is a sort of shifter, able to change her height, facial features, hair length and texture at will. however, elodie is comfortable with the skin she's in for the most part, and only ever uses her powers to colour her hair as opposed to using dye and occasionally, change her eye color. elodie is a hundred percent that sort of person to have changed her entire look one time when she had an extreme, extreme crush on someone, only to be overly obvious about it and embarrass herself in the process. oh well. on the shorter side, elodie is exactly five feet tall. a person of color, her skin is a pretty cinnamon shade. she doesn't get sun burns easily, if anything, she will only tan which is pretty handy. elodie switches her hair style, color and length extremely often, as being a shifter it is extremely easy for her to do. currently her hair is slightly waved in a dreamy shade of lavender, as pictured in the aesthetic below. the young woman has a fairly slim figure, subtly curvy but just barely so, her build can be described as stick straight for the most part. elodie is the type of person to smile and laugh easily, but she also has an extremely intimidating resting bitch face, five feet tall or not. elodie's hair color is naturally, just an extremely dark brown, almost black, matching the color of her eyes.