🅜🅐🅙🅞🅡 🅣🅞🅜'🅢 🅙🅤🅚🅔🅑🅞🅧

➺ for the revolutionary stxrshiptroopers!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

i'll be the last one standing...

𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

letjktla gylcb'zx

 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 

torianna emersyn marharaj

𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 

torianna ➺ conqueror

emersyn ➺ strength

marharaj ➺ great king

when choosing her 'stage name' aka, the pitiful, way too many vowels ridden human name, she made sure to choose one with hidden meanings conveying her power, strength and natural dominance, this is one of the galaxy's greatest warriors so of course, her name had to be absolutely superior than whatever else any of the other aliens may come up with. 

𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 

none. for one, the skantarian language has no patience for useless shortened forms of names. and two, it's a bad idea to attempt to give her human name any nicknames at all as she most definitely won't be too fond of them in general. letjtkla has no patience for these nickname thing, something that seems to be a purely human pastime and something about her vibes, from that cold stare to slightly uplifted tilt of the chin indicates to others, if you know what's good for you, you won't try and give her any nicknames either. 

𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒆 

six hundred and eighty eight. among her species of skantar, she is neither old nor young, just sort of out there in the average percentile. averagely aged or not, letjtkla is appropriately revered, feared and respected for her merits and position as arguably, the galaxy's finest warriors. 

𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒆

to the mortal eye, her exact age is hard to discern, one of those faces with an ageless cold beauty, much like the now melting glaciers that populate the two poles of the earth. but she is somewhere in her late twenties, appearing to be around twenty six in human years?

 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 

female

𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚