🅟🅡🅞🅓🅘🅖🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨

➺ for the insanely talented curiouser_and_LYSSCULT!

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

i had a dream...

𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

korinna elide westergaard

𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

 korinna ➺ maiden

elide ➺ to join, gift of the sun

westergaard ➺ west

𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆

the blonde will allow most everyone to call her kora when not speaking on formal terms, or whenever there is no need to use so formal terms. in fact, she's downright used to people referring her more to as kora, rather than korinna. that being said, it is a subtle sign of distaste, or dislike towards you if she insists you refer to her as her full name of korinna this being a fairly rare thing as again, she is much more used to being called kora. kora has such a heavy insistence on the shorter, nicknamed version of her name because in her eyes, the only way to get anywhere when working with people, is to be speaking both as equals. allowing others to call her kora, is her way to communicate trust, openness and a desire for friendship. that being said, recently she no longer will as readily insist others call her kora when meeting new people. if you have already been allowed to call her kora, so most, please do then keep doing this. she will just no longer insist on use of her nickname when meeting new people, not really having the energy to dispute that. people will call her what they want to call her, whether to her face or in her head and that is simply a fact. 

𝒂𝒈𝒆

twenty

𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓

female

𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

asexual

𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

greyromantic

𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆

june first

𝒛𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄

gemini