(3) Don't Lie

"My prince," he bows his head with the princess of France beside him. This should be good. My eyes drift down her sexy body discreetly.

"My prince," she smiles with a slight nod.

I smirk and strut over to her. Gently lift her hand and press my lips against her soft delicate pale skin. Her breathing hitches. " If I knew you were with your uncle, I would've granted this audience sooner."

"Showing favouritism are we my prince?" she teased with a light pink tint adorning her cheeks.

I tug her into me with her hands flat against my chest. Her uncle narrows his eyes at me with his lips curled distastefully. In a flash, Ace was standing beside the duke with a clear warning not to intervein. I smirk smugly at the duke before turning my attention back to the beauty in my arms.

Her smooth soft skin was almost without pigment. Matching her thick long arrow-straight light golden blonde hair, pulled back into a low ponytail.She wore little make-up that made her appear innocent. But that's one thing she isn't. I should know.

I cup her chin and lift her head connecting our eyes. Her beautiful emerald orbs sparkled in the light of the morning sun, glistening with her lust. My eyes darts to her plum pouty red lips parted slightly, and down her full figure. She had curves in all the right places and fuck was she great in bed. I felt my dick twitch with images of her riding me.

"I do what I want. And answer to no one Princess Persephone."

Her body shivered from the way I said her name with her pink cheeks two shades brighter. I smirk at her response. Maybe I'll take her to bed again. Haven't had her in a while. She blushes, biting back a smile and pushes my chest lightly. I released her and focus my gaze on her uncle who's ready to lose his shit.

"Sit," I command and return to my seat. They both sat at the other end of the table. Ace leans against the wall across from the duke. "A drink?" A maid emerged with a human slave and two crystal glasses. She placed the glass on the table and slit the human wrists, filling both glasses. "What can I do for you, Duke Bryce?"

"The Crypt Blood clan in Europe was also attacked yesterday," he announced.

The clan is one of the strongest in South Europe. No one would dare attack them. It means one thing; the bastards are stronger than we thought. And we may be underestimating them.

"We came to France and they Attack Italy?" Ace pushes off the wall, curving a brow dubiously. He too didn't believe this was a mere coincident.

"Had to be a diversion," Sirius's arms tighten around his beloved protectively.

"Why would they do that?" Skylar leans into her beloved arms.

"The better question is, what is it they had to gain?" I raise a brow at the Duke. His pulse flutters with an emotionless expression across his face. Looks like he's keeping something from me.

"I told your father everything I knew."

The maid and human left after their glasses were filled. He took a sip and held my gaze like the slimy prick I know him to be. Who craves power and abuses it. Not like I haven't.

"Then why are you here?" I stared back at him bored concealing my urge to ripping his deceitful tongue out.

"There is a ball tonight in your honour. For helping us yesterday. We'd like to show our appreciation." Princess Persephone took a drink and lick her lips after, in a very suggestive manner. Appreciation huh... Fuck... I got all excited thinking about those lips on my cock.

I snicker darkly and rise from my chair. Ace cracks his neck and stood behind the duke. My crew remained seated and stoic. The princes stiffen, sensing the impending danger.